SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    anybody got any 'go to' / favoriter online MIL surplus stores ??
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

anybody got any 'go to' / favoriter online MIL surplus stores ?? Login/Join 
posted
pls post recommendations if you have any

just for basic stuff like duffel bags, poncho liners, etc

----------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
https://colemans.com/ For general surplus.
https://www.venturesurplus.com/ Has less stuff, more unique items like NVD mounts.
https://www.keepshooting.com/ Mix of new, US, and foreign surplus.

Posts: 9978 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of C-Dubs
posted Hide Post
Sarco Inc is where I usually check first

“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”

Posts: 2863 | Location: SE WI | Registered: October 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
I'll add:

Swisslink General surplus

Military Mark UK European surplus

Varusteleka General surplus plus some goodies that they make

armysurplusworld

Posts: 2834 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
I've had good luck with Keep Shooting and Military Uniform Supply before.

Sarco and Numrich are primarily for milsurp firearm parts, but will have some surplus equipment items too.

MidwayUSA and Sportsmans Guide also gets batches of surplus items from time to time.

Unfortunately, two of my go-to online surplus stores, Cope's Distributing and VT Army Navy, went out of business over the past few years.

Posts: 32538 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thanks for the links guys !

---------------------

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Why do you want a surplus mother in law? Big Grin

Posts: 462 | Location: Greenfield, IN | Registered: December 29, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
+++ for Varustekela. Lots of Euro stuff. And quick shipping all the way from Finland!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16110 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Any experience or comments about Major Surplus & Survival, in Los Angeles?

Posts: 11859 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by phil in indy:
Why do you want a surplus mother in law? Big Grin

lol

no need for any extra -- the one i got is enough Smile

----------------------------------

Picture of sleepla8er
posted Hide Post
www.MajorSurplus.com is my "go to" choice. I have bought items through their online store and in person at their Gardena, CA store in Los Angeles County.

Their daily email lists items on sale, all year long they post good deals. As long as you're disciplined to not buy stuff you really don't need, it's easier than going to their website to see what's on sale.

Posts: 2856 | Location: San Diego, CA  | Registered: July 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've also shopped at the store in person ,on a half dozen occasions.
( Major surplus ,supply )

About ten years ago I suggested them to another member, here.

Four other members advised against the mail order buisness as they had poor service and communication practices.

It's very possible that they fixed their online problem's.

Just a word of caution ,would like to hear good things about them again.

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54681 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
+++ for Varustekela. Lots of Euro stuff. And quick shipping all the way from Finland!

This! They have a good selection of stuff from all over, and good prices, and fast shipping.

I have ordered from them several times and never been disappointed.

ARman

Posts: 3156 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sleepla8er
posted Hide Post

www.MajorSurplus.com is taking 20% off every item as part of their year-end sale. Free shipping is offered when more than $75 is bought.

I don't know how long their sale will last, no coupon codes are needed once the item is in your cart the discount will be posted in the cart's sales Summary:

There is no mention of this on their website, this is what their CEO emailed to customers:

A huge thank you to our valued customers, from everyone here at Major Surplus.

To show our gratitude, we are implementing a 20% discount sitewide on www.majorsurplus.com with FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $75.00 (Excluding Heavy & Bulky items)

Our end of the year way of showing our appreciation.

Posts: 2856 | Location: San Diego, CA  | Registered: July 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post