SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Breakfast, with protection
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Breakfast, with protection Login/Join 
posted

Posts: 1705 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PeterGV
posted Hide Post
Man... I’m hungry again now.

Glad you protected it. Breakfast IS the most important meal of the day.

Posts: 1318 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: April 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is that a donut to the left?

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13409 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Not bad. Time for a refill on that coffee though.

Now it's time for me to whip up some breakf...err, brunch. I'm thinking homemade waffles, eggs of course, and probably mimosas for the wife. Ah screw it, I'll probably have one too.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30433 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
What; I don't see any grits Wink

Posts: 22411 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:

Looks like a cinnamon/coffee bundt cake. Most people would picture a slice with breakfast, so I wonder if he ate the whole thing.

If so, total high-five on that one.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17305 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
I made one of these years ago with a TV dinner and a Mosin Nagant with bayonet affixed. I need to find that picture Smile

Posts: 6662 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

HA!!!!! Big Grin

flesheatingvirus is correct; my wife's INCREDIBLE coffee cake, every year on my birthday, per my request! Unfortunately, I WON'T get to eat all (much) of it, with 5 of 7 kids still at home (thus, "Outnumbered")!

Posts: 1705 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DrDan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Outnumbered:
quote:

HA!!!!! Big Grin

flesheatingvirus is correct; my wife's INCREDIBLE coffee cake, every year on my birthday, per my request! Unfortunately, I WON'T get to eat all (much) of it, with 5 of 7 kids still at home (thus, "Outnumbered")!

Before I opened the thread, I said to myself, "must be corned-beef hash in here."

This space intentionally left blank.

Posts: 4880 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 45 Cal:
What; I don't see any grits Wink

This ^^^^ X100

Posts: 6633 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Outnumbered:
quote:

HA!!!!! Big Grin

Dear God, it's that good and only once a year??

What would it take to get a recipe?

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17305 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
Been a long time (too long) since I've had a nice over easy egg with hash. And the wheat toast looks pretty good as well. I don't know what the bakery item is, so I'll not comment on that.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
That sir looks like a fine breakfast. Is that rye toast? If so then it looks exceptionally fine!

Posts: 3162 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
Nice. I'd relocate the pistol, though... would hate to spill the coffee if one needed to reach for it suddenly.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post