SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Meat Cantalope
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Meat Cantalope Login/Join 
posted
I was at a family gathering out of state. My 6 year old grandson was there. I offered him cantaloupe. He didn't want any, he wanted "Meat cantaloupe." I asked what meat cantaloupe was. He explained his other grandpa had gone hunting out west and brought back meat cantaloupe, and cantaloupe jerky too. My daughter explained that her father in law had sent back antelope meat and jerky.

What a kid.

Posts: 17145 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I love meat cantaloupe.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20823 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Saluki
posted Hide Post
Gotta love a kids understanding of the world.

Took the grandson out to give the Red Ryder a workout this morning. He discovered eye dominance (lefty like mom) and just as importantly to him Dilly Bars. 5 and never had a Dilly Bar, thought about a DCFS call. The wonder kills me.

----------The weather is here I wish you were beautiful----------

Posts: 5151 | Location: southern Mn | Registered: February 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Home, home on the range
Where the deer and the cantaloupe play....

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:

Home, home on the range
Where the deer and the cantaloupe play....
Where seldom is heard a discouraging word,
For what can a cantaloupe say?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Why did the Melons have a traditional marriage ceremony? Because they cantaloupe.

Posts: 10943 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post