SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Anybody done business with In Lead We Trust?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anybody done business with In Lead We Trust? Login/Join 
posted
I ordered an MPX barrel from them on 9/18. They confirmed the order and I received a shipping notice on 9/29. When I received the shipment it had an MPX firing pin and a gas piston in it. I have emailed them 5 times since and received no reply at all.

I tracked them down on FB last night and inquired about my order and they said they would check the shipping today and get back to me. I have heard nothing. There is no phone number to call on their website.

Posts: 874 | Location: Alabama | Registered: January 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dustininwy
posted Hide Post
I have. I bought a MPX barrel at the end of August. Took about a week to get it. I did not have any issues with ordering or shipping. Swapping the barrels was easy. Quality is excellent. It's a really accurate barrel.

Posts: 123 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: July 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Pluribus Unum
Picture of JRC
posted Hide Post
I also ordered an MPX barrel from ILWT, and my order was filled on a timely basis, and correctly.

I suspect they just made an error in fulfillment of your order. They'll make it right.

I realize that there isn't a phone number posted on their website, but shoot an email to Rob, their chief sales and marketing guy. He'll sort you out.

Rob@ILWTLLC.com

BTW...it's a very nice product, and works perfectly on my MPX. You will like your barrel once you receive it.

Good luck.

Posts: 1407 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: March 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JJexp
posted Hide Post
I’ve bought a barrel assembly and a few 3 lug muzzle devices from them, and they were all delivered pretty promptly. I’m sorry to hear you’re having issues.

I believe the owner is a member here.

Posts: 451 | Location: Hatboro, PA | Registered: May 25, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JRC:
I suspect they just made an error in fulfillment of your order. They'll make it right.

I realize that there isn't a phone number posted on their website, but shoot an email to Rob, their chief sales and marketing guy. He'll sort you out.

Rob@ILWTLLC.com

BTDT - 5 times since I received the wrong order - no replies to date. I guess I will have to dispute the charge on my cc to get them to respond.

Posts: 874 | Location: Alabama | Registered: January 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dustininwy
posted Hide Post
Any updates? Get it it sorted out with ILWT?

Posts: 123 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: July 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post