SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    So... I asked the girlfriend if she would do me the honor today....
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So... I asked the girlfriend if she would do me the honor today.... Login/Join 
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by adobesig:
She could have done a lot better.Razz
Congratulations to you both.

Shhhh. Don't tell her dude.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cliff:
Congratulations & blessings to you Kevin. Happy for the both of you man. Remember when I said I'd come your way one day to hook up for lunch? Guess I better schedule that soon. Your gonna be busier then ever soon.

Yer right. I've been looking forward to it forever. We need to meet up and grab some food/drinks soon my friend.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
Congrats and Go Cubs Go!

Posts: 1352 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KevinCW:
quote:
Originally posted by charlie12:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by honestlou:
Congratulations! I’m curious about the USS Kidd pics- what were you doing down our way?

We went down there last October for her cousin's wedding. It was really fun. Lots of good food down that way. Sadly, we didn't get to experience New Orleans and wanted to head to the Tabasco tour but didn't have time.

We plan to go back when we have some time to explore the area a bit more. Of the 4 nights we were there we had 2 eaten by family stuff, and the first night we didn't even get in til after 11. So we only had one day to explore, but the area seemed pretty cool!

Where does her cousin live? We live here too

The wedding was in Placqumine (spelling). They live somewhere in the suburbs of Baton Rouge

She also had a gradeschool friend that lived in Baton Rouge that we met up for an evening with her and her husband.

(I made a post when i was down there, but sadly, with all the family and friend stuff going on, it would have been difficult to try to fit any of the forum family) Next time we head that way, I will try to set up a night for the forum crew to have dinner or something.

We were in Plaquemine Sunday on our way to Patterson. Was the wedding at the beautiful Catholic Church on LA 1?

Posts: 13020 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
Congrats, may you both enjoy a lifetime of happiness.

Posts: 3455 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You don’t fix faith,
River. It fixes you.

Picture of Yanert98
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Kevin!

----------------------------------
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism.." - Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2673 | Location: Migrating with the Seasons | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
Congrats my man!!

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats to you both!

Jim

Posts: 1338 | Location: Northern Michigan | Registered: September 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations young sir. And to both a glorious lifetime together.

-MG

Posts: 1993 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by honestlou:
Congratulations! I’m curious about the USS Kidd pics- what were you doing down our way?

We went down there last October for her cousin's wedding. It was really fun. Lots of good food down that way. Sadly, we didn't get to experience New Orleans and wanted to head to the Tabasco tour but didn't have time.

We plan to go back when we have some time to explore the area a bit more. Of the 4 nights we were there we had 2 eaten by family stuff, and the first night we didn't even get in til after 11. So we only had one day to explore, but the area seemed pretty cool!

Where does her cousin live? We live here too

The wedding was in Placqumine (spelling). They live somewhere in the suburbs of Baton Rouge

She also had a gradeschool friend that lived in Baton Rouge that we met up for an evening with her and her husband.

(I made a post when i was down there, but sadly, with all the family and friend stuff going on, it would have been difficult to try to fit any of the forum family) Next time we head that way, I will try to set up a night for the forum crew to have dinner or something.

We were in Plaquemine Sunday on our way to Patterson. Was the wedding at the beautiful Catholic Church on LA 1?

I forget the name, but it was at a park right by the lochs... there is a Days Inn right there.

chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scientific Beer Geek
posted Hide Post
Congratulations and much happiness to the two you!

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants to see us happy." - Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2079 | Location: Philadelphia Suburbs | Registered: August 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old of a Cat,
to be licked by a Kitten
Picture of Klusk2
posted Hide Post
Corgrats!! Best of luck on your new life together Smile

The Working Police.....
"We the willing, led by the unknown, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful."

Posts: 2514 | Location: "Mag"azine Mile | Registered: February 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MrToad
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, Kevin, to you and your future Mrs. KevinCW.

If you like religion, laws or sausage, then you shouldn't watch them being made.

Posts: 3342 | Location: SW Ohio | Registered: April 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One Who Knows
Picture of Brother
posted Hide Post
Excellent! Thank you for the great news during a bit of an ungreat time. Congratulations brother!

Posts: 1587 | Location: Central MO | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Congratulations.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crossfire fanatic

Picture of mr.sig239
posted Hide Post
Congratulations may you both grow old together.
34 years here.

phil

Posts: 2384 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: November 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post