SIGforum
So... I asked the girlfriend if she would do me the honor today....

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/1210094074

May 23, 2020, 02:54 AM
ontmark
So... I asked the girlfriend if she would do me the honor today....
Congratulations!!!

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck
May 23, 2020, 03:55 AM
LBAR15
Congrats Kev, really happy for you!

---------------------------------------
Life Member NRA

“If you realize that all things change, there is nothing you will try to hold on to. If you are not afraid of dying, there is nothing you cannot achieve." - Lao Tzu
May 23, 2020, 04:53 AM
rat2306
Congratulations!
May 23, 2020, 05:02 AM
XinTX
Congrats. Wish you both as much happiness as we have had in our 20 years (and counting) so far.

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul
May 23, 2020, 05:11 AM
irreverent
Great news! Congratulations!

"Trust, but verify."
May 23, 2020, 05:47 AM
Redhookbklyn
Congratulations to you both.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

May 23, 2020, 05:48 AM
OldMick
Congratulations!
May 23, 2020, 07:56 AM
r0gue
Congrats Kevin!

May 23, 2020, 08:03 AM
JDHunz
Congrats!!!

May 23, 2020, 08:10 AM
Bob RI
Congrats!
May 23, 2020, 08:13 AM
Balzé Halzé
Congrats, man. Awesome!

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle
May 23, 2020, 08:14 AM
Cliff
Congratulations & blessings to you Kevin. Happy for the both of you man. Remember when I said I'd come your way one day to hook up for lunch? Guess I better schedule that soon. Your gonna be busier then ever soon.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

May 23, 2020, 08:25 AM
Bytes
Wow, finally some good news! Congrats and best wishes to both of you.
May 23, 2020, 08:29 AM
smithnsig
I like her shades but she really needs to shave... Razz

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...
May 23, 2020, 08:37 AM
Mr.9mm
Congratulations!
May 23, 2020, 08:38 AM
DSgrouse
congrats
May 23, 2020, 08:40 AM
Leemur
In the words of Ric Flair, WOOOOOOO!

Question is, will she make you wear pants?
May 23, 2020, 08:42 AM
smlsig
Congratulations!
She sounds like a keeper!

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina
May 23, 2020, 09:08 AM
redstone
congrats man, it has been a helluva ride, happy for you.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson
May 23, 2020, 09:16 AM
Elk Hunter
Congratulations! Many, many years of marital bliss!

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter