SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Akrapovic's tribute to superbikes is pretty good.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Akrapovic's tribute to superbikes is pretty good. Login/Join 
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
ASKSmith, I saw one of my favorite air cooled inline fours today. I took the SV650 out to run some errands and stopped at a gas station. While walking out I saw a bike with a circle headlight. I figured it was a Harley (I only saw the front of it) until it fired up and I heard a glorious sound. The guy rode away from the gas pump and parked right next to my bike.

One of the best things about riding (besides riding of course) is the people you meet on the road. The guy bought his CB750 Four brand new from the dealership in Winston Salem. We talked for about 30 minutes about bikes. His Honda had an aftermarket exhaust on it that sounded downright nasty. Those old inline fours have a unique and mean sound that I just love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21108 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post