SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    How to post wtb in classifieds.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How to post wtb in classifieds. Login/Join 
posted
Hi, this is Captain Lewis new member. I can seem to find information on how to start a new post. I was going to post want to buy. Would appreciate how to navigate this site with regards to starting a new post. Thanks

Posts: 2 | Location: Santa Clarita , california | Registered: October 05, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Just go to Classifieds and post a WTB.

But, read these Guidelines first, since you are new here.

This is the >>layout<< of the forum. The Classifieds, in case you missed it, is near the bottom of the page.

Q

Posts: 26421 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
There is a menu bar near the top of the page with (left to right) "Go," "New," and some other choices. Make sure that you are in the Classifieds area, click on "New," then from the drop-down list that appears, choose "Discussion."

Compose your ad, click on "Post Now" in the lower right corner, and Bob's your uncle.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30694 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
There is a menu bar near the top of the page with (left to right) "Go," "New," and some other choices. Make sure that you are in the Classifieds area, click on "New," then from the drop-down list that appears, choose "Discussion."

Compose your ad, click on "Post Now" in the lower right corner, and Bob's your uncle.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10707 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I'm sure you a fine follow, 100% trustworthy and all, but you can probably guess why anyone seeing your first post would think something ain't right here.

FYI the webpage tells you in bold big letters what this place is for.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20830 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoulda Coulda
Oughta Woulda
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
I'm sure you a fine follow, 100% trustworthy and all, but you can probably guess why anyone seeing your first post would think something ain't right here.

FYI the webpage tells you in bold big letters what this place is for.

He wants to post a WTB. What’s he gonna do? Send you a pile of money then skip town without receiving his purchase ? Big Grin

Posts: 543 | Registered: June 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Easy there Jesse.
Give the guy a chance to get started. Eek

Posts: 22918 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
I thought you had to have so many posts to post in the Classifieds? Maybe the reason he can't figure out how to post there is because he hasn't met that threshold.

Posts: 11169 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skull Leader:

I thought you had to have so many posts to post in the Classifieds? Maybe the reason he can't figure out how to post there is because he hasn't met that threshold.
I don't think so, unless that has changed very recently. I have seen quite a few posts, where a new member's very first post is a WTS in the Classifieds.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30694 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by Skull Leader:

I don't think so, unless that has changed very recently. I have seen quite a few posts, where a new member's very first post is a WTS in the Classifieds.

Para has not finalized the "rules", yet. So, no such restriction.

He started a thread/post, here. So, he surely knows and can start one in the Classifieds. So, it's odd that he asked "How to post wtb in classifieds" and about "starting a new post".

Q

Posts: 26421 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
He started a thread, here. So, he surely knows and can start one in the Classifieds. So, it's odd that he asked "How to post wtb in classifieds".
It is a bit odd. Then again: The Lounge is the very first section listed in the forum, while Classified Section is third from the last.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post