SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Eating out, eating healthy, and what to do when an establishment starts chinzing
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Eating out, eating healthy, and what to do when an establishment starts chinzing Login/Join 
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
I haven't eaten dinner at a chain in about 5 years. I never felt that the food was all that healthy. Price was fine, but generally eating garbage. I prefer the local owned restaurants where the staff is generally better and the food is usually more healthy. We don't go out all that often as I am much more comfortable choosing the ingredients and cooking our own food.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5909 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What the heck are you guys talking about?

King Ralph closed every dang restaurant in the State, except for takeout.

I hate my own cooking.

I'm dying here....

----------------------------------------------------
Dances with Crabgrass

Posts: 2183 | Location: East Virginia | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post