SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Iowa homeowner kills burglar
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Iowa homeowner kills burglar Login/Join 
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
The REAL shame is that he can't be charged with reckless driving and damage to property.

Anyhow, the only way the f*ckwit news reporter would be able to make contact with the deceased is via the medium of a, uh, medium.

I'm hoping we'll discover that the 9mm round was one of those spiffy 'Black Talon' bullets we used to read so much about

Posts: 11331 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would be more concerned about the "pugs" family than the thugs family.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tacfoley:
I'm hoping we'll discover that the 9mm round was one of those spiffy 'Black Talon' bullets we used to read so much about

It was a f*ckwadcutter.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5688 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
When seconds count, the police are only (7+) minutes away. Follow the Boy Scouts' motto: Be prepared.

kramden, FIFY: Harris will be was not "missed".
"Deputies arrived at the home one minute later and found Harris with a gunshot wound to the chest."

Posts: 4820 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Kwanzel wins the Room Temperature challenge. Good outcome.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Krazeehorse:
quote:
Originally posted by tacfoley:

It was a f*ckwadcutter.

Big Grin

Posts: 11331 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmund:
At 3:02 a.m., seven minutes after the first calls, 911 dispatchers took a call from a woman in the 2700 block of Ridgeview Drive saying her husband — Jordan Schulte — had shot an intruder, according to the Sheriff’s Office.

I'll bet the police were glad to get that last 911 call.

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2090 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I frequent the same local gunshop as the homeowner. I do not know him. If he followed the advice of the staff at the shop, he probably has a Glock 19 loaded with 147 grain std. velocity HST.

The “POLICE"
Their job Is To Save Your Ass,
Not Kiss It

The muzzle end of a .45 pretty much says "go away" in any language - Clint Smith

Posts: 2891 | Location: See der Rabbits, Iowa | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post