SIGforum
Little known facts about George Washington - NSFW- That's right, I said NSFW

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/1130033854

June 28, 2019, 06:14 AM
parabellum
Little known facts about George Washington - NSFW- That's right, I said NSFW
'cause he had, like, 30 dicks.

An oldie but a goodie



Kinda makes Donald Trump seem really tame, huh? Razz
June 28, 2019, 06:20 AM
Ronin1069
LMAO...never seen that, but I will be sharing this "everywhere" today!


___________________________
All it takes...is all you got.
____________________________
For those who have fought for it, Freedom has a flavor the protected will never know

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
June 28, 2019, 06:26 AM
parabellum
People gotta know- George was one badass sumbitch
June 28, 2019, 08:32 AM
220-9er
The Father of our Country.


___________________________
Avoid buying ChiCom/CCP products whenever possible.
June 28, 2019, 08:35 AM
parabellum
With two sacks and, like, 30 dicks, he's probably father to more than our country.
June 28, 2019, 08:40 AM
Beancooker
Hahahahaha, that’s fantastic. I’ll be sharing this with a few like minded individuals at work today. Thanks Para!



quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
I'd fly to Turks and Caicos with live ammo falling out of my pockets before getting within spitting distance of NJ with a firearm.
June 28, 2019, 08:44 AM
highroundcount
That's just about the coolest fucking thing I've seen all month and a perfect way to start the end of the work week (I'm here alone right now so I can get away with it)

Thanks for that Big Grin


"And I think about my loves,well I've had a few. Well,I'm sorry that I hurt them, did I hurt you too" I Was Wrong--Social D.
June 28, 2019, 08:55 AM
Southflorida-law
HA! ....fucked the shit our of bears.....
June 28, 2019, 08:57 AM
rsbolo
"But not the British children"! Hahahaha!


____________________________
Yes, Para does appreciate humor.
June 28, 2019, 09:26 AM
parabellum
Washing-tonnn, Washing-ton. Six feet eight, weighs a fucking ton.
June 28, 2019, 09:27 AM
1967Goat
I was never taught any of that in school. I feel short changed.

He invented cocaine too? A first for hooked and blow? What a badass.
June 28, 2019, 09:31 AM
Skins2881
Don't forget about Abe, he was pretty bad ass too.




Link to original video: https://youtu.be/AIa3jQyU1tY



Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis
June 28, 2019, 09:33 AM
Angus the Kid
Favorite still: George reading the paper while a British kid is eaten by a lion Big Grin



"Meet the new boss, same as the old boss"
September 06, 2021, 01:34 PM
parabellum
Back to the top, because knowing the history of your country is important.

Once again, not. safe. for. work.

or young ears
September 06, 2021, 02:03 PM
blueye
The one true OG.
September 06, 2021, 02:05 PM
sigmonkey
My inner 12 year old almost peed laughing.

(If it weren't for my olde man prostate...)




"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" ✡ Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא עוד
September 06, 2021, 02:12 PM
ensigmatic




"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher
September 06, 2021, 02:59 PM
smschulz
That was going pretty good then dropped off fast. Frown
September 06, 2021, 03:42 PM
Hamden106
Sorry. But that was dumb.



SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished
September 06, 2021, 03:52 PM
Sig2340
Very Butthole Surfers.





Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018