SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    PODCAST listeners ..come on in !!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PODCAST listeners ..come on in !! Login/Join 
Semper Fidelis Marines
posted
So I am just now discovering podcast..(i know, old geezer LOL) and I am using the podcast player app.

I was wanting some suggestions for listening. I am hoping to learn more about science, prepping (SHTF), any skills that can be useful or things I can learn while driving down the road..I did some googling but wow..thousands of choices...
was hoping some had some favs they could post here, or even interesting topics I may have overlooked.
Thanks,
Shawn

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,
---->>> EXCUSE TYPOS<<<---

Posts: 3325 | Location: TEXAS! | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fidelis Marines
posted Hide Post
thank you sir !!

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,
---->>> EXCUSE TYPOS<<<---

Posts: 3325 | Location: TEXAS! | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dlc444
posted Hide Post
Mike Rowe, The Way I Heard It.

You will have several hours of entertainment, reminiscent of your childhood in your parent's car.

-.---.----.. -.---.----.. -.---.----..
It seems to me that any law that is not enforced and can't be enforced weakens all other laws.

Posts: 4357 | Location: Tampa | Registered: August 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
Ballistic radio.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7952 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post