SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Are you ready for Festivus?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Are you ready for Festivus? Login/Join 
Picture of Pyker
posted

I got a lot of problems with you people!

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23638 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
Still working on my list of grievances. Smile

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2107 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Heard on the news today that the actor that played George's boss shot himself in the head. Then called 911. He is living a sorry life in an apartment in Cincinnati.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5714 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Finally, a festivus for the rest of us...

Posts: 430 | Location: Youngsville, NC | Registered: April 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

I’ve got a lot of problems with you people, and now your gonna hear about it!

“I find tinsel distracting” Frank Costanza

Posts: 5775 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post