Notify
Tools

Howard Stern Login/Join 
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
You're absolutely right.

He's a very intelligent guy and listening to him, you can tell he sometimes hides his intelligence in order to sound more like a "regular guy".

He's had a huge impact on radio and broadcasting, and other mediums. He's also worth over 100 million.

I agree.

But he’s actually worth north of $600M. The five year / $500M contract he signed years ago really helped. Not to mention the contracts he’s signed since then.

Regarding OP’s post. I’m a huge fan and daily listener. The guy is brilliant and knows how to entertain.

Posts: 5075 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Old Surfer
posted Hide Post
What channel is he on?

Posts: 1639 | Location: South East Mo. | Registered: March 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
Big fan,stopped listening to him when he moved to SIRIUS. I remember hearing or read that he had a permit to carry because of death threats back in the day. Went thru alot of training. Big Kimber fan.

Posts: 5308 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Old Seadog:
What channel is he on?

100 and 101

Shows new and old 24/7.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post