SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Florida Man uses ‘finger guns’ to steal Waffle House napkins, deputies say
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Florida Man uses ‘finger guns’ to steal Waffle House napkins, deputies say Login/Join 
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted
Haven't seen a good Florida Man post in a while Smile

https://www.wdbj7.com/2021/10/...apkins-deputies-say/

Florida man uses ‘finger guns’ to steal Waffle House napkins, deputies say

MADISON COUNTY, Fla. (WCTV) - A Madison County Waffle House employee called 911 Monday night to report an attempted robbery.

The suspect was unarmed, and simply left after grabbing some napkins, according to the Madison County Sheriff’s Office.

MCSO identified Edward William Rodriguez as the assailant, based on video footage and witness descriptions.

Rodriguez entered the Waffle House on 145 SE Bandit Street at about 8 p.m., said MCSO. Witnesses described him as a white man wearing a gray hoodie, dark jeans, a dark hat, with dark hair. He was reportedly accompanied by a small dog.

Rodriguez then began shouting, “Get on the ground, y’all are getting robbed,” according to MCSO’s report. He then stated that he was “high and drunk,” before grabbing some napkins and walking out.

Rodriguez got into a vehicle and left the parking lot, the 911 caller told deputies.

“The suspect did not appear to have a weapon, but did raise his hands with his fingers in the shape of a gun,” said MCSO.

Deputies located Rodriguez at his residence and placed him under arrest without incident, after he admitted to the crime. He was then taken to Madison County Jail on charges of unarmed robbery and assault.

The 911 caller told deputies no one was hurt in the incident.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Rodriguez entered the Waffle House on 145 SE Bandit Street
Big Grin

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30641 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ChuckWall
posted Hide Post
Bandit Street?

MAGA

Posts: 5689 | Registered: February 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Maybe Alec Baldwin can get a heads up from this dude. Wink

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15476 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Shugart:
Maybe Alec Baldwin can get a heads up from this dude. Wink

Perhaps Alec could resume shooting his movie and use finger guns and yelling pow pow for his shootouts. Yeah people will laugh at him but this asshole deserves as much abuse as can be heaped on him.

I've stopped counting.

Posts: 5643 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:
“The suspect did not appear to have a weapon, but did raise his hands with his fingers in the shape of a gun,” said MCSO.

Deputies located Rodriguez at his residence and placed him under arrest without incident, after he admitted to the crime. He was then taken to Madison County Jail on charges of unarmed robbery and assault.

Perfect chance to disarm dishand him.

Posts: 7348 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
High and drunk at Waffle House. Who could imagine that? Roll Eyes And I hope his dog is ok!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16067 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Let's not give Waffle House a bad name here. The one I go to is clean, well run, and serves good food. The clientele, before midnight at least, is well behaved--not "little finger elite", of course, but nice enough. YMMV

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
If you use two fingers, you’d have a double barrel.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4221 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mcrimm:
If you use two fingers, you’d have a double barrel.
Only Walt Disney employees use the double finger.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not easy being me
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
Let's not give Waffle House a bad name here. The one I go to is clean, well run, and serves good food. The clientele, before midnight at least, is well behaved--not "little finger elite", of course, but nice enough. YMMV

flashguy

And I can attest that I've never been drunk in a Waffle House before midnight!! As long as AM doesn't count!!! Wink

Posts: 2769 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post