SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    12-year-old Texan gets magnifying glass for Christmas, sets his lawn on fire
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

12-year-old Texan gets magnifying glass for Christmas, sets his lawn on fire Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
^^^^^^
You mean caps? We got in trouble once for putting three rolls of caps in a vice and hitting the handle with a baseball bat. The kid's dad thought we blew up the garage. He was normally a laid back guy.
Yeah that's it! They were definitely called a Cap Gun. Can you imagine kids today found with rolls of those things. HAHA

Posts: 3923 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1s1k:
Yeah that's it! They were definitely called a Cap Gun. Can you imagine kids today found with rolls of those things. HAHA

I remember going to the dollar store with my mother to buy up every roll they had for my peacemaker cap gun in the late 80's. I think that was about the end of that era. And yeah, I set a few on fire with a magnifying glass. Kids today get to have no such fun. Shit, you can't even set your lawn on fire with a magnifying glass without making the news! Big Grin

Posts: 17137 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post