Back, and to the left

| Never Skyped or any video chatting. I had to log in to a audio only meeting a couple of times. |
| | |
The Ice Cream Man
| FaceTime is a good way to talk to the young members of the family.
BS-3595-C401. In Theory, this will be the "seal" verifying that I am an attorney, and when I was licensed/the authority was last contacted, and confirmed it to be active.
|
| | | Posts: 6918 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Low Country, SC. | Registered: May 24, 2007 |  
IP
|
|
Raptorman

| Roxy and Cici love to do FaceTime (we call it BeakTime).
____________________________
Eeewwww, don't touch it! Here, poke at it with this stick.
|
| | |
Truth Seeker

| quote: Originally posted by Mars_Attacks: Roxy and Cici love to do FaceTime (we call it BeakTime).
LOL…I can’t have my birds in the room if I ever do anything serious. They totally take over and just have to be involved. Little boogers!
NRA Benefactor Life Member |
| | | Posts: 10031 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008 |  
IP
|
|