SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Advice wanted regarding coffee beans / Last minute Christmas Suggestion
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Advice wanted regarding coffee beans / Last minute Christmas Suggestion Login/Join 
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BurtonRW:
If it’s exotic and unusual she wants, you can’t go wrong with Kopi Luwak.

-Rob

That variety is the shit............ Wink

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4580 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig Sauer Kraut
posted Hide Post
I’ll second a nice yirgacheffe. Very flavorful, acidic coffee. I get a lot of fruit flavors in them.

Find a local roaster or one that will ship after roasting.

Post Coffee is one of the best that I’ve tried. They don’t show any yirgacheffe currently but do offer two other Ethiopians. https://squareup.com/store/postcoffeecompany

Posts: 691 | Registered: January 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sgalczyn:
quote:
Originally posted by BurtonRW:
If it’s exotic and unusual she wants, you can’t go wrong with Kopi Luwak.

-Rob

That variety is the shit............ Wink

I see what you did there. Big Grin

God bless America.

Posts: 13503 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Try Toomer’s Coffee Company.
The Ethiopian coffee is very nice. Very good taste. Lots of blueberry like flavor.

https://www.toomerscoffee.com/...dio-natural-process/

This has turned into my go to place for coffee.

GW.

Posts: 642 | Location: Auburn, AL | Registered: August 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post