SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Generosity of Pickle Rick
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Generosity of Pickle Rick Login/Join 
Picture of fpuhan
posted
This is a public expression of appreciation and thanks to SIGForum member Pickle Rick.

Upon learning that I had acquired a North American Arms PUG-T, Rick offered to send me a holster for it, free of charge.

This started right around the time we were all taken hostage, so he had to wait to go to the post office until it was safe to do so. During the interim, he wrote me periodically reminding me that he had not forgotten.

And he had not. Today in my mailbox was a package containing a brand new, PUG-T holster! I told him I would send him a photo once it had arrived, but I'm going one better and posting here.

Thanks, Rick! You are a gentleman of your word.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Excellent. I think you will find most folks from Lancaster County are of the same mold.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NOT compromised!
Picture of SIGWALLY
posted Hide Post
Actually, most folks on this FORUM are of the same mold. Great people here...

Posts: 1527 | Location: Tampa Bay, Florida | Registered: July 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It's rather remarkable when you think about it. I mean, he's a pickle. Most pickeles don't do anything, but here's Pickle Rick, out there in the world, forging bonds in the comunity.

Damn exceptional behavior from a cucumber.

Posts: 107624 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Formerly formally known as GotDogs. Big Grin

Q

Posts: 26418 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Formerly formally known as GotDogs. Big Grin

Says who?
LOL

Posts: 2877 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
Thank you F.P. for the kind words. Enjoy your NAA Pug.

Posts: 2877 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
It's rather remarkable when you think about it. I mean, he's a pickle. Most pickeles don't do anything, but here's Pickle Rick, out there in the world, forging bonds in the comunity.

Damn exceptional behavior from a cucumber.

I was just a lowly cucumber, you turned me into a pickle. Pickle Rick!!!!!

Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
We'd love him even if he identified as a Gherkin.

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post