https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/1040048064

September 10, 2019, 08:49 PM
sigmonkey
HS swimmer disqualified because... too much butt was showing
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
For those who are not aware. All them girls got tits and ass under that bathing suit.

And them boys? Well, there's bait and tackle.

The horror...

Comet, indeed.

You don't know that after covered up those parts don't exist? Big Grin

Butt out... Big Grin

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!
September 10, 2019, 08:59 PM
P220 Smudge
I'm just glad the singlets that they had me wearing for wrestling in high school were the long knee variant, new in the late 90's. Not like those offered anything other than a hint of coverage at that. I couldn't imagine picking a woman's bathing suit at every opportunity. Good grief.

I can only imagine that ref going to a wrestling match. "But I can clearly see no underwear lines and I know he's not even wearing a jock strap!"
"Listen, good for you, Anne-Margaret. Did he pin the other kid, or were you too busy looking for his asshole under the clothes to bother doing your job?"

September 10, 2019, 09:40 PM
jhe888
Someone showed their ass on this one.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.
September 10, 2019, 09:59 PM
a1abdj
Some people just wake up at the intergluteal cleft of dawn each day looking for something to have a problem with.

www.zykansafe.com
September 10, 2019, 10:14 PM
darthfuster
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
quote:
For those who are not aware. All them girls got tits and ass under that bathing suit.

And them boys? Well, there's bait and tackle.

The horror...

Comet, indeed.

You don't know that after covered up those parts don't exist? Big Grin

Butt out... Big Grin

Big Grin

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier
September 10, 2019, 10:46 PM
Beancooker
So should all swimmers now just wear neck to ankle wetsuit?
Unbelievable, and ridiculous.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread
September 10, 2019, 11:10 PM
Rightwire
It sure seems like the goal is to cast doubt and controversy into every element of the education process.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.
September 10, 2019, 11:42 PM
Icabod
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
Intergluteal Cleft?
I did not know I had one. Thanks, Alaska!

Think “Plumber’s crack.”

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.
September 11, 2019, 06:15 AM
l33571
quote:
Originally posted by Beancooker:
So should all swimmers now just wear neck to ankle wetsuit?
Unbelievable, and ridiculous.

Didn't they outlaw those "super" suits?
September 11, 2019, 09:03 AM
zoom6zoom

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.
September 11, 2019, 09:24 AM
trapper189
The young lady either broke the rules or she didn't.

When I read the coach's comments, I can't help but hear excuses people make when they get caught. Everybody else is doing it. No one has said anything before. We're publicly shaming women. And the ubiquitous "race card" has been played. Not once did the coach deny the actual allegation.

And no, you don't need a head to toe swim suit to cover the buttocks. My son wears a jammer and it covers everything fine. Girl's swim suits don't need high cut hips that allow the buttock covering portion to embed itself between the cheeks.
September 11, 2019, 09:52 AM
PD
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
When I read the coach's comments, I can't help but hear excuses people make when they get caught. Everybody else is doing it. No one has said anything before. We're publicly shaming women. And the ubiquitous "race card" has been played. Not once did the coach deny the actual allegation.

The suit was issued by the school
Same official went after the swimmers sister at a previous meet
Girls sometimes get wedgies when they swim
The Alaska School Activities Association reversed the disqualification
The girl won the race and the team’s points were restored
End of story
September 11, 2019, 10:12 AM
arfmel
quote:
The young lady either broke the rules or she didn't.

She was wearing a team suit issued by the school. Whoever selected the non-compliant suit shares the blame and should be censured for their part in this debacle.
September 11, 2019, 10:43 AM
Russ59
It's hard to believe that this stuff happens.

Have you been on a high school campus of late? The girls wear Daisy Duke cut-offs with a 0.5" inseam and the bottom of the butt check dangling out the backside.

Suddenly, someone is offended at the pool?

And I'm a prude by the way.

P229
September 11, 2019, 11:06 AM
downtownv
Washington Post is reporting that she is bi-racial and THAT's the reason, of course!
https://www.washingtonpost.com...edgie/?noredirect=on

https://www.teampython.com

September 11, 2019, 11:14 AM
erj_pilot
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
downtownv....could you please place the code for the small double line before your CPAP advertisement? It's really confusing because I always think it's part of your post when it's not. The instructions are in the first post in the thread link below. Thank you!!

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...100020954#1100020954

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24
September 11, 2019, 02:01 PM
downtownv
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
downtownv....could you please place the code for the small double line before your CPAP advertisement? It's really confusing because I always think it's part of your post when it's not. The instructions are in the first post in the thread link below. Thank you!!

I added this~~~~~~~~~~~~ yet it doesn't appear...

https://www.teampython.com

September 11, 2019, 02:28 PM
erj_pilot
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:

I added this~~~~~~~~~~~~ yet it doesn't appear...
That's better.

To add the line permanently, you have to edit your signature in your profile and you'd put [ h r ] in the brackets without any of the spaces right before CPAP so it would look like this:

CPAP + Cleaners...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24
September 11, 2019, 02:52 PM
Sig2340
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:
Washington Post is reporting that she is bi-racial and THAT's the reason, of course!
https://www.washingtonpost.com...edgie/?noredirect=on

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018
September 11, 2019, 02:55 PM
PD
erj, your lines are now so long that your post overshadows all other posts on the page. On a phone everybody else is in a narrow column and you’re outside the lines (pun intended).