SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Costco flashlight alert
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Costco flashlight alert Login/Join 
Fool for the City
Picture of MRMATT
posted
https://www.costco.com/Duracel...oduct.100319990.html

Picked up a pack of these yesterday - 700 lumens and includes the Duracell "C" batteries - for $9.99.

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.

Posts: 5312 | Location: Pottstown, PA | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Killer deal.....I bought a pack last week.
Mike

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4275 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
you know, I had to return my last two dura cell Costco light as they were defective.

I would give it a try if they were not 75 miles away.

geez there is $5.00 worth of batteries there

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 55177 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MRMATT:
https://www.costco.com/Duracel...oduct.100319990.html

Picked up a pack of these yesterday - 700 lumens and includes the Duracell "C" batteries - for $9.99.

I bought the 2 pack about 8 months ago. They're damn good lights and very bright. You can narrow the beam and easily hit stuff 300 yards away pretty brightly.

My favorite all around flashlight is the Slyde king, it's both a focusable beam flashlight and a shop light (slides out) has red light as well as white, and rechargeable with any mini USB charger. And they're around $30.

https://www.amazon.com/Nebo-Sl...ords=nebo+slyde+king

Posts: 21408 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up. I need one for my wife.

Posts: 2044 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Similar but different. Costco also has 5 packs of LED Duracell accent lights. It comes with a remote for 20 bucks and sticky pads to install. I put them into my gun safes and they work great.

Posts: 7540 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Look like light sabers..

Posts: 13861 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pedropcola:
Similar but different. Costco also has 5 packs of LED Duracell accent lights. It comes with a remote for 20 bucks and sticky pads to install. I put them into my gun safes and they work great.

I abandoned mine.

Each of the accent lights take 3 or 4 batteries. But there is a parasitic drain (the sensor is powered on all the time so that it can react to the remote), so the batteries are dead within 2 months even if unused.

I'm not buying 20 batteries every 2 months for a set of 5 lights, and I'm not spending $30 on rechargeable batteries for $20 lights...

Posts: 13063 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig Sauer Kraut
posted Hide Post
We have these lights. Only complaint is the focus adjustment creeps if the light is angled downward much at all. Otherwise pretty good product.

Posts: 691 | Registered: January 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post