SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma. Original SIG 230 grips. Winner is xanth !!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma. Original SIG 230 grips. Winner is xanth !! Login/Join 
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted
Hi. I have a pr of SIG P230 grips up for Karma. They are in nice shape. All I ask is that you actually have a 230 that can use them. Ill draw next week. Good luck, and please have your email in your profile or supply it . Thanks and good luck! sigguy (the 1st)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SIGGUY (THE 1ST),

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5307 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Unlucky first. My P230 has CT grips which don't do much for me. Would like an org set.

Thank you!

Posts: 764 | Location: Athol, ID | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
posted Hide Post
BTT, if no one else is interested I will instant it to the only entrant. :-)

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5307 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
I'm in.

Great karma! Thanks!

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1289 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
posted Hide Post
Xanth. Unlucky #1 is the winner! Congrats. Ill email you tonite. sigguy (the 1st).

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGGUY (THE 1ST):
Xanth. Unlucky #1 is the winner! Congrats. Ill email you tonite. sigguy (the 1st).

Fantastic, thank you! They'll go great on the P230. Cool

Posts: 764 | Location: Athol, ID | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post