SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Inconsiderate automobile parkers - Updated Again (in original post)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Inconsiderate automobile parkers - Updated Again (in original post) Login/Join 
Who else?
Picture of Jager
posted Hide Post
quote:
I have not figured out the mental process that causes this behavior.

We seek you out, we know what your intent is, and we psyop. We are everywhere.

I don't do the too close to your drivers door thing. My favorite is to park in front of you to make you have to BACK out. Big Grin

Posts: 2568 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: October 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
I took a picture and posted it on Facebook a while back of a local business owner, in his business truck, pulling a trailer with his business name PARKED ACROSS EVERY HANDICAP PARKING SPOT at the local credit union!!!!!

I got bitched at for posting the picture, because "there was nowhere else for him to park." What about the other row of parking places that no one was in? Asshole.

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diversified Hobbyist
Picture of Steve 22X
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by henryaz:
quote:
Originally posted by Steve 22X:
I do admit that I was in grade school from 1957 to 1965 so I don't know what was taught prior to that time. Big Grin

Anyway, all is good.

1952-1958 here, and there was a world of difference Smile V-Tail, probably about 10 years earlier.

"World of difference"?
Unlikely, as the curriculum and grading didn't really change until after the sudden death of slide rules (early 70s). Smile

-----------------------------------
Regards, Steve
The anticipation is often greater than the actual reward

Posts: 2463 | Location: Wylie, Texas | Registered: November 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 41:
^^^^^^^
Well...just don't park next to Tony's 1966 Cougar where ever he is. You could loose your valve stems. Big Grin

First model year of Cougar was 1967.......... Wink

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8066 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shovelhead:
quote:
Originally posted by 41:
^^^^^^^
Well...just don't park next to Tony's 1966 Cougar where ever he is. You could loose your valve stems. Big Grin

You are right, it would have been 1967 or even 1968. That was a long time ago. That Bendix parking lot which was probably 300 yards by 200 yards is now housing and businesses.

https://www.google.com/maps/pl....396762!4d-76.575239

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 41:
quote:
Originally posted by shovelhead:
quote:
Originally posted by 41:
^^^^^^^
You are right, it would have been 1967 or even 1968. That was a long time ago. That Bendix parking lot which was probably 300 yards by 200 yards is now housing and businesses.
That's what makes the 1966 model so rare and valuable. Wink

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30541 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post