SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    I saw a bunch of OH plates on I-77 S of Charlotte yesterday...what gives?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I saw a bunch of OH plates on I-77 S of Charlotte yesterday...what gives? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I have lots of friends who go to HH to golf, and also visit the outer banks.

Posts: 660 | Registered: February 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mojojojo:
Were they all in the left lane?

Well, they did have Ohio plates, so..... probably. Razz

Posts: 23426 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You do know 26 Americans were so desperate to leave Ohio they became astronauts and left Earth?

Posts: 17142 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Power is nothing
without control
posted Hide Post
Wow! Surprised at the Ohio hate. We aren’t usually noticeable enough to piss anyone off. Generally, we keep to ourselves, raise families, and make presidents that don’t live for the whole term.

- Bret

Posts: 2465 | Location: OH | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[FLASH_VIDEO] [/FLASH_VIDEO]

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Drove to Charleston from se Ohio 2 weeks ago.

A freakin parking lot. An extra 45 minutes to get through Cincinnati, Asheville was slow & heavy, and Columbia was utter gridlock.

Yes, mass exodus to beach destinations.

It was a racetrack on the return trip. 85-90 was the norm in the left lane… except for CR-Vs, Buick’s, Subaru’s and Prius. They all seemed to camp in the left lane driving 5 over limit.

Posts: 202 | Registered: March 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo Jones:
I always look at tags when I drive....keeps my mind occupied

quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
Are you always hypervigilant?

I do the same thing. For longer drives, I'll note all the different states I see and try to collect all 50. Like you said, it keeps me alert.

Posts: 729 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: May 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Keep dissin Ohio. Maybe the pinkos from the blue states will relocate somewhere nice.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
I bet something happens around the 4th of July...

Lot's of stuff exploding.

It's just a feeling...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43876 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post