SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    I may have found something more useless than USPS tracking.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I may have found something more useless than USPS tracking. Login/Join 
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted
FEDEX tracking.

That is all.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15261 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
FEDEX ground sucks and I'm guess this is who the OP had as they have zero tracking. FEDEX overnight is typically good.

FEDEX ground is minor leagues compared to what I refer to as the unholy alliances:
  • UPS + USPS team up and call themselves SurePost - UPS tracks until drop off at Post Office, USPS doesn't track, and USPS drops it off whenever they feel like it.
  • FEDEX + USPS team up and call themselves SmartPost - Similar to UPS arrangement but with a more idiotic name
  • DHL + USPS (I don't know what they call themselves) - IMO, this is the reigning champion and title holder for worst shipping arrangement in the US. DHL does whatever they hell they want slowly with no tracking, drops off at Post Office (only tracking notice from DHL), USPS doesn't track, and USPS drops it off whenever they feel like it.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.
  •  
    Posts: 23304 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    His diet consists of black
    coffee, and sarcasm.
    Picture of egregore
    posted Hide Post
    I had a computer - the one I am posting from - delivered by FedEx. Whoever dropped it off on my front porch must have been a ninja, because I had no idea it was there until I checked my e-mail and saw the "delivered" message. All this took place while I sat 6 feet from my front door. This wouldn't have been so bad but for the fact that it was raining, my eaves do not totally cover the porch, and the outer packaging got wet. I sent feedback to Walmart about this.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: egregore,

Posts: 27977 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post