SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Standing at the urinal, minding your own business, and the guy to your left just starts talking to you.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Standing at the urinal, minding your own business, and the guy to your left just starts talking to you. Login/Join 
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
I love any excuse to post a Letterkenny clip!
NSFW ~ Language

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12320 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Were you embarrassed when he turned down your offer to a sword fight.

Posts: 3906 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Yeah been there. Siting on the throne at a rest stop and a guy comes into the stall next to me. A few seconds after he sits down I hear... "So, where are you going?" Eek
I don't say anything. It's followed by two more questions I refused to answer. The fourth thing he said made it clear he was on the phone. Almost!

Posts: 21097 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There are hilarious YouTube videos on urinal etiquette. One rule to remember is never turn to the guy beside you and say, "nice watch".

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
I turn my torso while the stream is still full to ask "You speaking to me?"

At the worst, I piss on the guy's feet.
At best, I piss all over him.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31425 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of p08
posted Hide Post
As long as they don't say "nice dick" I'm ok.

-------------------------------------
Always the pall bearer, never the corpse.

Posts: 700 | Location: Illinois | Registered: December 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
A couple guys (in their mid 30s at least) in my Company recently did something so wrong yet cracked me up.

We are attending training (Military...which probably explains it all) and they went to the toilet after chow.

They start joking with each other and realize the fellow between them is totally quiet....not even a giggle.

So they start cheering him on;

Soldier one - come on dude you can do it
Soldier Two - just relax and let it free
Soldier one - don't push too hard, you'll get hemroids (sp)
Soldier two - don't worry just breath man....it will come.

They kept this up for a solid 5 minutes, now any of you that may have experienced a men's military bathroom would have expected a solid "fuck off you assholes"....nothing

When they told me I had a giggle but then advised them it could have been one of the younger soldiers, we have many with no prior service that have not experienced how bad the barracks...let alone a field shit can be..

Probably traumatized some poor E-nothin'

Men are such assholes...especially when they put on a uniform Big Grin

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
Marking my territory...

Posts: 4127 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post