SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Loads of spam texts from the Dems suddenly
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Loads of spam texts from the Dems suddenly Login/Join 
Picture of PakRatJR
posted
Anyone else been getting goofy amounts of spam texts from the Dems recently?

Too many to count anymore over the last week or so now. Six so far between yesterday and today alone.

It's a toss up between pushing Harris and "We have noticed you haven't registered".... or some bullshit along those lines.

I have and use the option to block and report them for spam but they always come from different numbers so it don't help at all.

Not once have I ever got this shit from the Repub side.

Posts: 487 | Location: Sussex WI | Registered: April 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
About that many lately on my phone from poor, old Barack (yep, they use his first name) asking for $15. Maybe one a week from R organizations

Posts: 3378 | Location: Fairfax Co. VA | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rtquig
posted Hide Post
I have been getting them for the last few weeks, between 8 and 10 per day.
You can block the number but they just use another number with one of the numbers changed.
I get the texts from Nevada, Arizona, D.C., PA, NY, Mass.,and VA.
Sometimes I respond with an expletive and occasionally will get a response saying they will take me off the list.

Living the Dream

Posts: 4031 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: December 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Angry Korean
with a Dark Soul
Picture of Windhover
posted Hide Post
5 in the last 2 days, all from different area code and numbers, all asking for money for Harris champagne. I hit the “report as spam and delete” button on my iPhone.

Posts: 1176 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: October 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I always respond back asking for newds

Posts: 1098 | Location: Michigan | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Replying "stop" does not work.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10874 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Got one last night at almost midnight. I keep my phone on 24/7 with the unwritten rule that if I get a call or text late at night it damn well better be an emergency or urgent that cannot wait.

All except for one grandson (8 y/o) when he’s with his dad during shared custody times. I’ve told him he can text or call me whenever he wants or needs to for any reason.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8364 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not a one!

Posts: 469 | Location: Greenfield, IN | Registered: December 29, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I'm getting some, too. As well as ads on YouTube. At least there's a skip button for those.

I also believe many, most or even all of these texts are nothing but scammers. That is, they have nothing to do with any campaign or private fundraising and just pocket the money.

Posts: 28632 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Yes, Kamala crap.
I report them as spam and delete. Probably doesn't help but it makes me feel better.

Posts: 9790 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Yes all for Kamala of course

She's suddenly everywhere, it's clear the Dems/MSM Industrial Complex are giving her unlimited resources.

During the Phillies game on TV there will be 8 Kamala TV ads to every 1 Trump one. Roll Eyes

Posts: 34514 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Yesterday was exactly 100 days from election day. It's only going to get worse every week we inch closer.

In the last 10 days, I began receiving texts from Demonrats and 100% have been out of state. For example, I received one where the guy was bragging about having Mark Kelly's (Arizona) endorsement. I've never lived in Arizona, haven't set foot in the state in a decade, have never contributed to a political campaign there, and of course have never donated to a douchecrat anywhere.

Unfortunately, the above pales in comparison to the Republican texts. I resumed monthly contributions to Trump campaign after the assassination attempt knowing the text spamming would increase. I've went from ~3 texts per day to ~8 texts per day.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23638 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've been infected as well. I don't recall ever getting a DNC text before this month. Some huge company obviously sold our numbers.

Posts: 9022 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've yet to receive a single text from either side . I usually get a solicitation in the mail from the Dems addressed to my late Mother who was a Democrat . I just stuff the envelope with other junk mail and send it back to waste their postage .

Posts: 4236 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
been getting from all party/affiliations, couldn't say how many times i've typed "stop"!!

Posts: 2245 | Registered: October 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It’s also strange as I’m a registered R that I keep getting D Party calls. I’ve had this phone number for sixteen years so it’s probably not due to a earlier holder of that phone number.

Just intentionally targeting R’s to flip their allegiance?

————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8364 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kamala sign for my yard! It would not last five seconds in my neighborhood.

Posts: 17478 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have to laugh at one Progressive in my county, predominantly Republican.

About two weeks before Biden’s dropping out of the race there’s one house that started displaying a Biden/Harris yard sign. It’s still out there. I wonder how many tears have been shed in that house?

posted Hide Post
I’m getting garbage texts from both parties and I’m ignoring them all.

--------------------------------------

Posts: 3528 | Location: Central California | Registered: April 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Yes. Kamala is now Mother Theresa and the low intelligentsia are gobbling it up this free pizza.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20387 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post