SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Hey, Amazon -- Why Don't You Send Me A Few Emails?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hey, Amazon -- Why Don't You Send Me A Few Emails? Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted
Four today so far, and the day is just a bit more than half over.

Six yesterday.

Five the day before.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30663 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
What set them off?

I almost never get an email from Amazon and I do a ton of business with them...or at least Mrs. Flash does.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Me either. I get zip from them.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16088 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
None from Amazon, but my Gmail spam folder has been inundated (60-100/day) with sexy singles, lawsuit "you may be entitled to compensation", and fake gift card scams.

The flood started all of a sudden & hasn't let up for the past 2-3 weeks.

Luckily 99% of it gets auto-sorted to Spam.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15314 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Likewise, I seldom hear from them...unless I order something. Then I get status reports that pertain to order received, order shipped, order arriving and order delivered. I don't really have a problem with emails keeping me informed of my order as I've been on the opposite end and dealt with companies that once they acknowledged receipt of an order went completely dark; I never knew when the order shipped or when it was arriving until it showed up on my door.

A man should acknowledge his losses just as gracefully as he celebrates his victories

Remember, in politics it's not who you know...it's what you know about who you know

Posts: 812 | Location: CA | Registered: February 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You get most of them when you look at things but don’t order. They want me to keep looking at the four different pair of shoes that I want, but that are no longer available in anything but ladies 4C and 12EEE…

Posts: 401 | Location: Denton, TX | Registered: February 27, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Some are like those described by Melissa, others are related to Kindle e-books.

The common factor is that they all want to sell me something.

Jeff has to pay for that boat.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30663 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i've got one that says an 85" tv, billed to me, is being delivered to a state i don't live in.

Posts: 2213 | Registered: October 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
My SPAM email (I get about 8 a day, every day, the same ones) aren't even addressed to me. I know it's some sort spoofed thing, but it makes it extra frustration that they're in my inbox, but sent to someone else. Different name, same provider.

Is THIS woman available? I mean you email me ever day, she seems desperate. But if she's the one who needs a date I might be interested. Big Grin

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cas:

Is THIS woman available? I mean you email me ever day.
What? She's emailing you behind my back? Two-timing bitch!

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Well it's her loss. Today young Latinas want me!

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
I never get emails from Amazon unless I have purchased something. You must have clicked a box somewhere (or did not bother to unclick one) when dealing with Kindle.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5040 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Dealing with these now. Forwarded to stop-spoofing@Amazon.com

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים