SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    No instructions for assembly
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

No instructions for assembly Login/Join 
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post

Posts: 15894 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Where's the part about bleach and paper towels?

Posts: 9513 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
My only suggestion is if the OP has a problem replacing a toilet seat then they better not ever try working on a Sig P series pistol let alone even trying to do a simple break down on a Glock.

Oh and would not the space toilet also need a big velcro strap across your lap? But maybe the suction on the seat takes care of that?

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well thank you for your help. Making fun of someone else appears to be your game. Something missing in your life??

Posts: 17236 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
ZSMICHAEL,

I apologize, I'm really a nice guy and was just making a joke that it seems did not 'seat' well with you.

I was being serious about the break down of Glocks though... that just about drives me crazy. Must be my limitations...

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Never thought of that. I will keep that in mind.

Posts: 17236 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
My new P365 came with a piece of paper with a QR code, no manual as such. So did the instructions to put the shelves together in my Stack-On gun cabinet.

Posts: 27957 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, and some guns come that way now. QR code on the side, scan it to get instructions. I believe Standard Manufacturing began this trend.

Posts: 17144 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post