SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    People that refer to the queen of England as "The Queen".
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

People that refer to the queen of England as "The Queen". Login/Join 
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by Patriot:

I swear you people will argue about everything
No we won't!

Yes we do!

Posts: 13097 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:
Originally posted by Pyker:
The British Monarch is the Head of State in Canada. Which is why Canada has a Prime Minister, and not a President.
No, they have a Prime Minister because they have a Parliamentary form of government.

Correct.

It is a form that has sometimes succeeded to monarchy, but having a monarch and a PM are not inextricably linked to one and other.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
Such utterances are not worth getting riled up about. Total waste of bandwidth. There are enough corrupt institutions, crime ridden hell holes, cultural rot and commie evil to get angry over. Don’t take your eyes of the ball for that goddamn shit.

Posts: 3144 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
I'd give it to her over Ohio State.

Posts: 7522 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post