SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Mrs. BB61 just caught this delivery from FedEx
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mrs. BB61 just caught this delivery from FedEx Login/Join 
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
My local FedEx ground driver sucks, always have an issue with him, so much so that I tell people to use UPS or USPS. Its not uncommon for that idiot to bypass my house and update tracking to "attempted delivery, customer not home" or leave final delivery notices after the first attempt, at which point I need to drive to FedEx to pick the parcel up. And the people at the hub couldn't give a shit.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9692 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
Fedex Ground. Independent contractor companies wearing the logo of a major company. I would encourage the sharing of the video with the parent company. If the driver violated terms of service?

However, I am told that we would all cringe in horror watching the sorting equipment bash our packages to bits on the way to the final drive truck. The drop here might be gentle in comparison.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5054 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 4MUL8R:

However, I am told that we would all cringe in horror watching the sorting equipment bash our packages to bits on the way to the final drive truck. The drop here might be gentle in comparison.

That’s what I was thinking as well.

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6317 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Military Arms Collector
Picture of darkest2000
posted Hide Post
That drop honestly didn't look that bad...then again I'm probably already desensitized by all the horror videos of various courier services that manhandle packages.

Posts: 10833 | Location: Orange County, CA, USA | Registered: March 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Laugh or Die
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BB61:
It's an XBOX. I'll set it up tonight and check it out. The actual box inside looked OK I'm just concerned about internal issues with the HD.

You should plug it in and let it update too so the recipient doesn't have to wait as long to play Smile

Posts: 10202 | Location: NC | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
You guys crying about the drivers doing damage to your packages would shit bricks if you saw what they looked like on the semis that deliver them to the terminals. And the people that load those trucks are actual FedEx employees. lol

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
I’ll just add that the wide angle of the Ring cam distorts the view and makes it look like a longer toss than it was.

Not much more impact than it being in you car and going over a pothole.

It would be nice though if delivery folk treated their deliveries like they would treat their own stuff.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10940 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post