SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Your Tax Dollars at Work
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your Tax Dollars at Work Login/Join 
posted
As a retired OB-Gyn, I still get medically-oriented Emails from various organizations on a daily basis. Today's news included a piece on how the NIH has granted $1.6 million of your money to, not one but five medical centers to study the effect of the the Covid-19 vaccine on women's menstrual cycles. It seems that some women, who have gotten the vaccine, have noticed changes in their menstrual cycle and we, you and I, need to get to the bottom of it. Not sure what they are planning to do with the information. Perhaps, if there is a link, the NIH will decree that only menopausal women get the vaccine. Good to know there's still enough money around for the important stuff.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is a real issue. I know several women who have significant issues with their cycles "post-jab". (in one case to the point of hospitalization) The J&J seems to be the worst for women in this regard. The bigger question is - what will be done with this data?

I will be very curious what the US 2022 birth rates look like come this time next year. (versus historical averages for documented

citizens)

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of p08
posted Hide Post
Don't worry if our reproduction rate goes down here we will have plenty of Mexicans and Haitians to take over.

-------------------------------------
Always the pall bearer, never the corpse.

Posts: 700 | Location: Illinois | Registered: December 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Gentlemen, I truly believe those comments are beneath you and closer to Neanderthal than likely meant:

OP, "WTF?"

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Remember, this is all in fun. Smile

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post