SIGforum
Enough with the cat pictures

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/230601935/m/7920086772

January 26, 2012, 09:26 AM
Milliron
Enough with the cat pictures
I like cats, more than most. I have two. However, I've had about as much Icanhazcheezburger.com as I can stand. It was cute the first time, even the second time, even the third time. It is no longer cute after thirty times.

Get a life, for Christ's sake.

/rant off

"Age does not bring wisdom. Often it merely changes simple stupidity into arrogant conceit. It's only advantage, so far as I have been able to see, is that it spans change. A young person sees the world as a still picture, immutable. An old person has had his nose rubbed in changes and more changes and still more changes so many times that that he knows it is a moving picture, forever changing. He may not like it--probably doesn't; I don't--but he knows it's so, and knowing is the first step in coping with it."

Robert Heinlein

January 26, 2012, 09:34 AM
IrishWind

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!
January 26, 2012, 09:36 AM
IrishWind

Dirt Sailors Unite!
January 26, 2012, 09:36 AM
IrishWind

Dirt Sailors Unite!
January 26, 2012, 09:37 AM
IrishWind

Dirt Sailors Unite!
January 26, 2012, 09:42 AM
airsoft guy

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.
January 26, 2012, 09:51 AM
sigmonkey

fixed link

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sigmonkey,

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!
January 26, 2012, 09:54 AM
kz1000

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris
January 26, 2012, 10:21 AM
brecaidra
But it's such a great way to encourage people to read and learn proper grammar and spelling. Roll Eyes

SIGforum's triple minority

"It can't rain all the time." - Eric Draven
January 26, 2012, 10:26 AM
Oat_Action_Man
I'm chuckling at how predictable the responses to this topic are. Wink

I can only assume Milliron knew exactly what would happen. Razz

Oat

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.
January 26, 2012, 10:53 AM
Psychobastard
quote:
Originally posted by Oat_Action_Man:
I'm chuckling at how predictable the responses to this topic are. Wink

I can only assume Milliron knew exactly what would happen. Razz

Oat

I'm not so sure. Wink

"Though defensive violence will always be 'a sad necessity' in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men."
- St. Augustine

January 26, 2012, 11:03 AM
Orguss

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"
January 26, 2012, 11:33 AM
Orguss

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"
January 26, 2012, 11:40 AM
sigmonkey
quote:
Originally posted by Milliron:
I like cats, more than most. I have two. However, I've had about as much Icanhazcheezburger.com as I can stand. It was cute the first time, even the second time, even the third time. It is no longer cute after thirty times.

Get a life, for Christ's sake.

/rant off

Bill the Cat agrees!

"PUT DOWN THE CAMERA AND GET ME A TOWELL< DAMMIT!!!"

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!
January 26, 2012, 11:40 AM
Orguss

January 26, 2012, 11:42 AM
Orguss

January 26, 2012, 11:43 AM
Orguss

January 26, 2012, 12:01 PM
animalmother
Love all the cat pics.
January 26, 2012, 12:05 PM
CPD SIG

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy
January 26, 2012, 12:47 PM
Jim Shugart
^ ^ ^ ^ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw