SIGforum
Enough with the cat pictures

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/230601935/m/7920086772

April 20, 2013, 02:34 PM
Wreck Tangle
Enough with the cat pictures

------------------------------------------------

Strange women lyin' in ponds is no basis for a system of government.
April 20, 2013, 04:00 PM
kz1000

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris
April 20, 2013, 05:43 PM
OneWheelDrive

================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."
April 20, 2013, 08:04 PM
cjwagner
Can't remember if I saw this one here or somewhere else...

------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur
April 20, 2013, 11:29 PM
maturins_rose
"No way! You got me a cat!"

Stand and be true.

May God stand between you and harm, in all the dark places you must walk.

Be careful with your words and deeds. When all is said and done, they can only be forgiven, not forgotten.
April 21, 2013, 07:51 AM
Lifztooshort

Life's too short...
Live STRONG!!!
April 21, 2013, 01:51 PM
Darkpassenger
Hahaha Smile

People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.
quote:
Originally posted by pbslinger: to live underground for years, change from a grub to a flyer in no time, mate and die. I dream they lament the days spent in the dark.
April 21, 2013, 02:49 PM
PHPaul
Re: Cat vs. Printer...I laughed my butt off, and I've played the part of the cat on occasion.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.
April 21, 2013, 04:22 PM
cjwagner
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:

Eek

lol

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur
April 21, 2013, 06:19 PM
coffeeaddict
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:
Re: Cat vs. Printer...I laughed my butt off, and I've played the part of the cat on occasion.

This is a daily battle with me and my printer. I was laughing so hard because this is my exact conversation!

http://dressageonthequarter.blogspot.com/

April 21, 2013, 07:56 PM
maturins_rose
quote:
Originally posted by coffeeaddict:
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:

This is a daily battle with me and my printer. I was laughing so hard because this is my exact conversation!

With my co-workers and myself it's more "I know I scanned it to myself. Now where the hell did it go?" I keep threatening to put a cherry bomb in the stupid things, but have no idea where to procure one.

Stand and be true.

May God stand between you and harm, in all the dark places you must walk.

Be careful with your words and deeds. When all is said and done, they can only be forgiven, not forgotten.
April 21, 2013, 08:48 PM
kkina
quote:

Eek

This cat toy sucks.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."
April 21, 2013, 09:00 PM
vthoky
^^^

God bless America.
April 21, 2013, 09:21 PM
ryan81986

April 22, 2013, 05:27 PM
kz1000

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris
April 23, 2013, 01:46 PM
sigmonkey

Cat thread almost fell off page!!!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!
April 23, 2013, 06:56 PM
egregore

April 23, 2013, 10:46 PM
cjwagner

April 23, 2013, 10:48 PM
Orguss
I was, like, "that's an awesome picture of some boots...wtf?" Then the kitty appeared.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"
April 23, 2013, 11:27 PM
kkina
quote:
I was, like, "that's an awesome picture of some boots...wtf?" Then the kitty appeared.

Even more shocking when you see what comes out of the other boot if you watch the kitty pop his head 11 times in a row.

Big Grin

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."