SIGforum
Enough with the cat pictures

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/230601935/m/7920086772

March 06, 2013, 06:05 AM
codemaster
Enough with the cat pictures

Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: The requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world -- "No, YOU move."
March 06, 2013, 11:59 AM
MC
Beware of catnip, the gateway drug.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3scQ0wq5zLE
March 06, 2013, 01:44 PM
egregore

March 06, 2013, 02:14 PM
normamag

March 06, 2013, 09:16 PM
galuzil

March 07, 2013, 08:56 AM
Orguss

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"
March 07, 2013, 11:44 AM
Orguss
Uh oh...

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"
March 07, 2013, 12:05 PM
egregore
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
Uh oh...

Agreed. I know there are 85 pages, but look through them to be sure something hasn't already been posted. Especially one that was inappropriate the first time.
March 07, 2013, 12:18 PM
egregore

March 07, 2013, 12:33 PM
at-home-daddy
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
Uh oh...

Agreed. I know there are 85 pages, but look through them to be sure something hasn't already been posted. Especially one that was inappropriate the first time.

In the event those were in reference to my post from this morning, I have deleted it. While I have read probably half of the pages of this very, very long thread over the last few weeks, I readily admit I haven't read all 85 pages, and I did not see any repeat of the .gifs I posted nor any subsequent negative comments about its apparent earlier posting. But just in case...they're gone. Certainly no offense was intended.
March 07, 2013, 03:32 PM
cjwagner

------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur
March 07, 2013, 04:43 PM
sigmonkey
AHAHAHA!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!
March 07, 2013, 09:04 PM
71 TRUCK

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member
March 07, 2013, 09:38 PM
galuzil

March 07, 2013, 10:32 PM
tanksoldier

"I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight."
GEN George S. Patton, Jr.
March 09, 2013, 01:18 PM
bean357

March 09, 2013, 03:39 PM
bean357
71 Truck, that is hilarious. KISS Kitteh.

March 09, 2013, 10:58 PM
galuzil

March 11, 2013, 04:19 PM
codemaster

Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: The requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world -- "No, YOU move."
March 11, 2013, 05:10 PM
226blackwater
quote:
Originally posted by codemaster:

I really hope that someone didn't get that little kitten drunk.

God, family, country
Patriot Guard Riders
P-226 Blackwater
P-229-Black .40
P-225
NRA Life Member
Ohio Gun Collectors Association