SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 479
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
E Plebmnista; Norcom, Forcom, Perfectumum.
Picture of OneWheelDrive
posted Hide Post

================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."

Posts: 4806 | Location: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fear and courage
are brothers
Picture of cjennings1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
quote:
Originally posted by taadski:
Alright, I spent the last 20 minutes trying to figure out how to embed this video b/c I thought you'd all appreciate it. Well, I failed Razz but here's a link:

Pissy Kitty.

Like the guy said in the video, that was indeed a very cool experience. Good on them for rescuing that bobcat.

Wow. A pissed off cat is like a tornado of claws and teeth!!

Posts: 3364 | Location: PCB, FL | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cjennings1:

Wow. A pissed off cat is like a tornado of claws and teeth!!

You left out the cornered part. Pissed off is OK, but cornered and pissed off is something to behold.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18394 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 28756 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eat, sleep, fish.
Forced to work.
posted Hide Post

Posts: 721 | Location: MN | Registered: January 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of C-Dubs
posted Hide Post
So we're in the midst of winter here in WI, so up until a week or so ago, I wasn't get much sleep at all, thanks to the little furball. I'd turn over in the middle of the night and hear a muffled "mrawr".

Picked up a bed of her own. Of course she hated it at first. Rubbed some dried catnip into the edges of the bed, and she has slept in it every night since.

“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”

Posts: 2863 | Location: SE WI | Registered: October 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rocks are hard,
water's wet
Picture of maturins_rose
posted Hide Post

Stand and be true.

May God stand between you and harm, in all the dark places you must walk.

Be careful with your words and deeds. When all is said and done, they can only be forgiven, not forgotten.

Posts: 2287 | Location: New Fairfield, CT | Registered: July 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of callibird
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
quote:
Originally posted by taadski:
Alright, I spent the last 20 minutes trying to figure out how to embed this video b/c I thought you'd all appreciate it. Well, I failed Razz but here's a link:

Pissy Kitty.

Like the guy said in the video, that was indeed a very cool experience. Good on them for rescuing that bobcat.

+1 that

But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Posts: 935 | Location: Simpsonville, SC | Registered: August 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of VeteranDefense
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
[FLASH_VIDEO]<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000"
codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0"
height="315"
width="420"
><param name="wmode"
value="transparent"
></param><param name="allowScriptAccess"
value="never"
></param><param value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AV63FZe3yoQ?hl=en_US&version=3&rel=0"
name="movie"
/><param value="true"
/><param value="always"
/><embed pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"
wmode="transparent"
type="application/x-shockwave-flash"
allowScriptAccess="never"
height="315"
width="420"
src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AV63FZe3yoQ?hl=en_US&version=3&rel=0"
/></object>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Good Lord this looks and acts just like my siamese. Lol!

VeteranDefense@gmail.com

“People shouldn't be afraid of their government. Governments should be afraid of their people.” - Alan Moore

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
VFW Post 3265
NRA Life Member

HK P2000, HK45C (NH), HK45C (DE), HK USPc 9mm, Glock 19 (AT)

Posts: 458 | Location: Toledo, OH | Registered: May 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eat, sleep, fish.
Forced to work.
posted Hide Post

Posts: 721 | Location: MN | Registered: January 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
All the time
Picture of Gear.Up
posted Hide Post
Not a picture, but a website. I'm going to watch until that bread is done!

http://belarr.com/bakercat/

Posts: 2320 | Location: East TN | Registered: July 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
As good once
as I ever was!
Picture of bald eagle
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gear.Up:
Not a picture, but a website. I'm going to watch until that bread is done!

http://belarr.com/bakercat/

Get the gaff!...it hooked me for 36.1 seconds! Big Grin

Woody

Apparently you don't know who I think I am!

Posts: 3101 | Location: Tillamook, Oregon..."The Home of Cheese, Trees, and Ocean Breeze" | Registered: February 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Welcome to the machine
Picture of Mainspring
posted Hide Post
quote:
Get the gaff!...it hooked me for 36.1 seconds!

I've got it open in another window. Just passed 600 seconds. I'm digging the music.

Posts: 3060 | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mainspring:
I'm digging the music.

This.

Does the bread ever get baked?

God bless America.

Posts: 13935 | Location: Frog Level Yacht Club | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rocks are hard,
water's wet
Picture of maturins_rose
posted Hide Post

Stand and be true.

May God stand between you and harm, in all the dark places you must walk.

Be careful with your words and deeds. When all is said and done, they can only be forgiven, not forgotten.

Posts: 2287 | Location: New Fairfield, CT | Registered: July 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of drew0002
posted Hide Post

Evil cat

Posts: 386 | Location: D-ville | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of drew0002
posted Hide Post
And Cat in a box!

Posts: 386 | Location: D-ville | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MtnPlinker
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1962 | Location: Front Range CO | Registered: April 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The One, the Only Mighty Paragon
Picture of Paragon
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MtnPlinker:

U can't touch this

NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer

Posts: 12062 | Location: Central FL | Registered: April 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post