Enough with the cat pictures

Feline humor.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018
July 04, 2022, 12:16 PM
Orguss

https://youtu.be/Le1GEAHnaGo

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"
July 07, 2022, 04:31 AM
RichardC

July 07, 2022, 04:46 AM
irreverent
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Orguss:[QUOTE]
Per the serval video-

That dog better not turn his back! Geez, that seems like a poor idea to have a tiny dog around a big predator like that..certainly the dog thinks so..

"Trust, but verify."
July 08, 2022, 03:31 PM
dsiets
Lol, RichardC.
Momma Kiki, after her morning/whenever constitution, takes off and hits just shy of 30mph down a hall through the kitchen, into the piano room. If you blink you'll miss her.
July 09, 2022, 04:22 PM
bronicabill
quote:
Originally posted by dsiets:
Lol, RichardC.
Momma Kiki, after her morning/whenever constitution, takes off and hits just shy of 30mph down a hall through the kitchen, into the piano room. If you blink you'll miss her.

Around here we call it "the zoomies"...

July 10, 2022, 03:58 AM
YooperSigs
The post pooping afterburner litter box launch is a multi floor event at my house, with maximum velocity achieved on the stairs. It does look fun.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles
July 10, 2022, 12:13 PM
SigJacket
Around here that gets a “Are the dingleberries chasing you? Run, kitty, run!”

--
I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.

JALLEN 10/18/18
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...610094844#7610094844
July 11, 2022, 09:19 PM
airsoft guy
Bean was not feeling good, she had herself an inflamed bladder, likely from the stress of the 4th. She's back on her shit now though, getting into things she shouldn't be and just in general being a chibby.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.
July 13, 2022, 04:45 PM
bronicabill
Your "Bean" is adorable, and I'm happy to hear she is feeling better!

Thankfully fireworks don't bother either of my two much at all, so minimal stress for either during firework season.

Here is my torti named Maisy. Showed up on our back deck a few years ago in August and quickly became our kitty... indoors only!

July 13, 2022, 05:02 PM
erj_pilot
HA!!! Not spoiled AT ALL, eh ASG??? Big Grin Big Grin

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24
July 14, 2022, 09:58 PM
airsoft guy
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
HA!!! Not spoiled AT ALL, eh ASG??? Big Grin Big Grin

Reckon she could be. My girlfriend really tries to, but I'm still the golden monkey no matter what. Like as soon as I crawl into bed, Bean is right there excited for bedtime. Girlfriend goes to bed "meh, I guess I'll get some scrtiches, but after that I'm going back to my tower."

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.
July 15, 2022, 12:53 AM
egregore

July 15, 2022, 12:49 PM
Krazeehorse
Here's Lyla enjoying the new "catio". The kitties can get out there via the bathroom window.
IMG_9022 by Krazeehorse, on Flickr
IMG_9020 by Krazeehorse, on Flickr

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.
July 16, 2022, 08:45 PM
egregore

July 17, 2022, 09:13 PM
Orguss

https://youtu.be/ZV1Q8eOTGDM

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"
July 18, 2022, 11:51 AM
IrishWind
Family cat, Totoro (2yrs), is loving his new best friend, Ginger Snap, a 13week old Golden. The mornings are usually spent chasing each other around the house.

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!
July 18, 2022, 06:23 PM
Orguss
Turn on captions if you don't understand Russian.

https://youtu.be/bi0DeoBb_TY

July 18, 2022, 08:06 PM
Sig2340
^^^^^^^^^^^
“… potatoes could be planted in that ear….”
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018
July 31, 2022, 06:11 AM
egregore