February 20, 2019, 09:53 PM
Sig2340
Enough with the cat pictures

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018
February 24, 2019, 06:18 PM
Floyd D. Barber

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

February 25, 2019, 10:41 PM
lyman

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

February 25, 2019, 10:42 PM
lyman

February 26, 2019, 11:54 AM
just1tym

Regards, Will G.
February 26, 2019, 12:17 PM
Ripley

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.
February 26, 2019, 03:07 PM
Gustofer
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Faster than she could blink, that puddy tat could rip her face off.

Sometimes I'm amazed at the dumb things people do.

February 26, 2019, 04:27 PM
Wolfpacker
That cat is probably thinking “what does a Kim taste like?”.
February 27, 2019, 10:24 AM
lyman
quote:
Originally posted by Wolfpacker:
That cat is probably thinking “what does a Kim taste like?”.

or why is she pulling my tail

February 28, 2019, 02:32 PM
airsoft guy
This popped up in my Facebook feed today, from four years ago when the Wee Kitty tried tricking me into thinking she was butter. If I thought she was butter, I might leave the door open, so she could get out. She was bad at being butter, but she was a good kitty.

This is Girl Neighbor Cat, the sister of Neighbor Cat who has unfortunately not been seen since September. He liked to adventure, and I fear that might have been the end of him. But Girl Neighbor Cat has decided that my parents are her monkeys now, not the neighbors. She used to not let us get close to her, but now I can pick her up, flip her on her back and give her tummy scritches, and she just takes it.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.
February 28, 2019, 04:23 PM
Floyd D. Barber

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

March 01, 2019, 03:22 PM
GregY
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Faster than she could blink, that puddy tat could rip her face off.

Sometimes I'm amazed at the dumb things people do.

Pretty sure that's the zookeeper who raised that animal.

It's a clouded leopard, they're endangered and tend not to respond well to captivity in certain ways. They don't reproduce or raise young well in captivity, so to ensure the young *survive* they tend to be hand-raised by zookeepers.
March 03, 2019, 06:10 AM
egregore

March 03, 2019, 11:32 AM
Floyd D. Barber

Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

March 04, 2019, 09:33 AM
Tuckerrnr1

March 09, 2019, 12:59 PM
sjtill
Just came to add to the thread post count. Thanks.

March 09, 2019, 08:03 PM
Orguss

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"
March 11, 2019, 12:44 PM
just1tym
quote:
Originally posted by airsoft guy:
This popped up in my Facebook feed today, from four years ago when the Wee Kitty tried tricking me into thinking she was butter. If I thought she was butter, I might leave the door open, so she could get out. She was bad at being butter, but she was a good kitty.

I cannot say why but the photos and your stories of the wee-kitty yank so hard on my heart strings, what a sweet looking kitty.

Regards, Will G.
March 12, 2019, 01:39 PM
just1tym
Catching the Fuzz in the re-charge mode Smile

Regards, Will G.
March 12, 2019, 02:58 PM
BigSwede
Three of the wife's five. From left to right, Puffer, Frank and Beans