SIGforum
Enough with the cat pictures

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/230601935/m/7920086772

April 16, 2017, 01:04 PM
slabsides45
Enough with the cat pictures
Kidding aside, IF I could get one rigged with a covered, outdoor cat box built in, I would probably go for it.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers
April 16, 2017, 02:55 PM
just1tym
So much for putting my feet up Big Grin

Regards, Will G.
April 16, 2017, 03:38 PM
egregore

April 16, 2017, 05:43 PM
Orguss

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"
April 16, 2017, 05:47 PM
Floyd D. Barber

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

April 17, 2017, 06:53 PM
Sig2340
quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:
So much for putting my feet up Big Grin

All four are up. What's the complaint?

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018
April 17, 2017, 07:59 PM
just1tym
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
All four are up. What's the complaint?

Big Grin

Regards, Will G.
April 20, 2017, 12:16 PM
ensigmatic
The mountain lion thread over in the lounge reminded me of this...

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher
April 20, 2017, 04:07 PM
cne32507
The catio pictured looks about 3' above the ground. I don't think fleas would be a problem in the illustrated example. If it was on the ground, or a few inches above, yeah.
April 20, 2017, 06:47 PM
egregore

April 22, 2017, 12:37 AM
Orguss

https://youtu.be/DJacgkqeUKY

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"
April 22, 2017, 09:18 PM
sigmonkey

OK.

That helps me with one more...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!
April 23, 2017, 12:56 PM
tatortodd

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/CDxV1xTKxHA

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.
April 24, 2017, 02:30 PM
Sig2340
Warning: Minor large spider warning.

And a related, longer video (same Wolf Spider Alert):

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018
April 24, 2017, 05:48 PM
jbcummings
^^^^^
Yeah, no!

When I was in high school many many years ago there was a guy in town who had one for a pet. I saw him one day after he 'played' with his kitty. I think it was something like 40+ stitches and none of them were in the same place. At least a dozen on his head alone.

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.
April 24, 2017, 08:28 PM
sigmonkey

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!
April 24, 2017, 08:29 PM
drabfour

April 24, 2017, 09:18 PM
jbcummings
^^^^^
That's just nasty!

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.
April 24, 2017, 10:55 PM
Ripley

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.
April 25, 2017, 10:28 AM
lkdr1989
Hehehe....sweet soul patch Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV