SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 ... 469
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Fake News.

Russians hacked the count.

Nobody likes cats.

Everybody knows that.

Read it on the Internet.

Bonjour.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43884 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Crap, now it appears they hacked your YouTube link. Eek

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20822 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Did anyone else notice we are over 2 million views in the cat thread?
Yes, I did.

Posts: 4818 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:

Here is a youtube version.

Russians loves their kittehs! My wife showed me an adorable video the other day with a guy and his kitteh at the keyboard of a piano playing together, certain to put a smile on any face Smile

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
^^^ That was one of the best cat videos I've seen HRK, thanks for posting ^^^^ Big Grin

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
1/2 ton roomba, 3/4 ton cat

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54640 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
^ that cat is like "Excuse me while I take my Roomba to my car..."

Posts: 17733 | Registered: August 12, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27963 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Music for cats.
Musician makes music for cats.
Found on the BBC World Service

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p04y9g4z

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
Someone's about to get a beatin'!

BOOP!

Posts: 12181 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by

That made laugh out loud! Razz

Posts: 12181 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
Hockey Cat! I know a team that needs a better goalie.

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jbcummings:
Hockey Cat! I know a team that needs a better goalie.

I instantly thought goalie when I saw that too. He'd be a hell of a net minder.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20822 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
For no particular reason except I like the image --

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8346 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
For no particular reason except I like the image --

Instant mixed emotions!

1) I love the image... really cool and well done.

2) Then comes the thought... "Poor kitty, out alone on the streets of a big city at night! Great way to get run over by a car! Somebody should take it in and give it a good warm, loving home!!!"

Sorry... cat-lover outweighs the photographer in me! :P

Posts: 4585 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bronicabill:

Instant mixed emotions!

1) I love the image... really cool and well done.

2) Then comes the thought... "Poor kitty, out alone on the streets of a big city at night! Great way to get run over by a car! Somebody should take it in and give it a good warm, loving home!!!"

Sorry... cat-lover outweighs the photographer in me! :P
Patrol Cat, keeping the City safe for you and me.

Patrol Cat serves and protects.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:...
Patrol Cat serves and protects.

...and uses the crosswalk.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43884 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post