SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 ... 469
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
Tubby here would knock the tree over with his weight now, but in his youth, he could climb it.
I think you could say that about a lot of us.
Well, lucky for all of us that added blubber caries along enough laziness to prevent us (and them) from acting.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18388 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5739 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tuckerrnr1:

"The dog was never seen again...to this day, the locals say that even freshly fallen snow still has a pink tint to it in that yard..."

Posts: 3661 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
Tubby here would knock the tree over with his weight now, but in his youth, he could climb it.
I think you could say that about a lot of us.

Tell me about it. I wouldn't even think of climbing a Christmas tree today.

Posts: 27964 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Did you guys hear there's a dog thread?
I'll take care of it.
https://lh3.googleusercontent....t-dragging-a-dog.gif

Posts: 7357 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Did you guys hear there's a dog thread?

Posts: 27964 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
This cat is going to Kill someone while they sleep tonight

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I'm going to take this down. While the idea that somebody is yanking the cat's tail out of camera range is only speculation, it has some credibility. Even if true, it isn't necessarily being hurt. Anybody who has read my posts, including a number of them in this thread, knows I'm not like that. Hell, I once relocated a spider that built a web on my car. I just thought it was a funny picture.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: egregore,

This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
^^^^^. I dunno. Looks to me that the cat is getting its tail pulled.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5752 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ugeesta:

Definitely! Not very funny to me either because of that...

Posts: 4587 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^ Would have to agree ^^^^^^

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bronicabill:
quote:
Originally posted by ugeesta:

Definitely! Not very funny to me either because of that...

Need this,

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas

From Black & Gray!

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20824 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
I'm going to take this down. While the idea that somebody is yanking the cat's tail out of camera range is only speculation, it has some credibility. Even if true, it isn't necessarily being hurt. Anybody who has read my posts, including a number of them in this thread, knows I'm not like that. Hell, I once relocated a spider that built a web on my car. I just thought it was a funny picture.

Wasn't blaming you personally... I just don't care for stuff where animals are done that way to make it "look funny". While gently tugging a cat's tail typically won't harm it, I personally just find it in poor taste, therefore any sense of humor was lost for me. That's the long-winded version of what I was getting at! Again, nothing personal towards you; I know you are kind towards kritters!

Posts: 4587 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
And on a softer note (pun intended), here is the latest pic of my Ella Bean taken just a few minutes ago in her "Bean Bed"...

Jodel-Time
Picture of Mboroman
posted Hide Post
Here's one of Remy back at Thanksgiving:

Here's Jazzy at that time. Yes, the stack of napkins was popular during the long weekend:

Here is another of Jazzy about a week ago. I was trying to get some more of her colors. She will never hold still where you can get a shot of all of them. Someone on the forum once said that she would not stay snowy white forever and they were right. She has much more brown/cream on her body and her leg splotches have really darkened up. They are actually grey and black on the backs of her legs.

Finally, here they are on Christmas day enjoying the screened-in porch during the 70-degree weather. Remy was being very tolerant of his sister:

Posts: 562 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: May 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bronicabill:
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:

Wasn't blaming you personally... I just don't care for stuff where animals are done that way to make it "look funny". While gently tugging a cat's tail typically won't harm it, I personally just find it in poor taste, therefore any sense of humor was lost for me. That's the long-winded version of what I was getting at! Again, nothing personal towards you; I know you are kind towards kritters!

Well said.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5752 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
The Fuzz enjoying a little down time in his new Low Income Kitty Condo.. Big Grin

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post

Spoiler cat is hungry.

Posts: 7257 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post