SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 479
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sunset_Va:

Not good kittie, thats a Shiba Inu on the other side of that door!
The dog is probably asking for ideas for "Doge" memes.

Posts: 28756 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 10x Sniper:
I have to put my old guy down today. Fucking sucks.

I am sorry you had to do that. Hopefully he's a younger version of himself, off chasing mice happily somewhere.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21179 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
quote:

Sorry to hear you need to let him go. It's never easy losing a furry friend but take solace in the fact that you are doing the right thing.

Posts: 3541 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Sorry to hear that, thats a real bitch.

Posts: 5082 | Location: Alaska | Registered: June 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:

Godspeed little fella Frown

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 28756 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Gonna keep it to one .gif a week...

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18099 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spectemur Agendo
Picture of brecaidra
posted Hide Post
Werewolf cats:

"They are called Lykoi cats, and they possess a natural mutation that gives them the appearance of a scruffy-looking little wolf. But they don’t just look like little werewolves, they are also said to act like dogs too."

http://nextshark.com/theres-a-...and-cost-up-to-2500/

SIGforum's triple minority

"It can't rain all the time." - Eric Draven

Posts: 16993 | Location: IA | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 24395 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by brecaidra:
Werewolf cats:

"They are called Lykoi cats, and they possess a natural mutation that gives them the appearance of a scruffy-looking little wolf. But they don’t just look like little werewolves, they are also said to act like dogs too."

http://nextshark.com/theres-a-...and-cost-up-to-2500/

Um, hell no. I don't need an ugly half fur covered cat scaring the crap out of me in my sleep.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21179 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:

These two are going to have some strange looking offspring.

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Very sorry to hear that - horrible business. Prayers said for your consolation.

Posts: 277 | Location: Malta, Europe | Registered: January 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jmarv
posted Hide Post
She is so adorable!! Congrats.
quote:
Originally posted by blueshep:
Our newest addition we got at the pound! 15 weeks old and full of energy. Wife says there called Tortousshell?

Joe
_______
P6, P226 .40, P232, SP2009 (Schwyz), P220 9mm (Geneva), P226 9mm (St. Gallen), P320SC

Posts: 465 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: October 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jmarv:
She is so adorable!! Congrats.
quote:
Originally posted by blueshep:
Our newest addition we got at the pound! 15 weeks old and full of energy. Wife says there called Tortousshell?

Ditto on the adorable-ness. Our kittens are about the same age. The go at mach 6 or nap speed at all times. Been a long time since I had a kitten, still getting use to it.

Post pics as she grows.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
The Oatmeal's take on having a cat vs. having a baby...as only the Oatmeal can Razz...

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/baby_vs_cat

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10592 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Kitty updates, they are getting bigger. Cute as hell, but nonstop action. Banging into things, knocking things over, jumping where they shouldn't.

Here's some pictures of them when they slow down.

They LOVE to cuddle with each other.

Black one's favorite resting spot.

Cute little fellas!

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fwbulldog
posted Hide Post

Mt cat, Willow, regularly kicks the Great Dane out of her bed.

Posts: 3048 | Location: Round Rock | Registered: February 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Seventeen Things Worth Knowing About Your Cat...

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/cat_know

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10592 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:
Seventeen Things Worth Knowing About Your Cat...

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/cat_know

I remember reading decades ago DDE in WWII ordered all cats shot, no explanation given. As a kid, I assumed there was some rationale beyond cat hating, but this is the only other reference I've seen about this.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8585 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

I'm not buying that cats don't taste sweet. I've had several who loved raw sugar.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32120 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post