Enough with the cat pictures

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/230601935/m/7920086772

June 13, 2013, 01:47 PM
cjwagner
Enough with the cat pictures
"Iz stuck..."

------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur
June 13, 2013, 03:06 PM
Thayer
This is my cat Sneek.

June 14, 2013, 09:45 AM
galuzil

June 14, 2013, 01:50 PM
slabsides45
Must be nearing the end, here. Seems the air on this thread is a mite bit stale of late....

That's all y'all have? 113 pages?

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers
June 14, 2013, 02:04 PM
cjwagner

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur
June 14, 2013, 02:48 PM
ScorpionBoy
quote:
Originally posted by Stirek:

Dog bed. haha
June 14, 2013, 04:48 PM
AllenInAR

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV
June 14, 2013, 05:12 PM
kz1000

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris
June 14, 2013, 08:09 PM
bean357
i haz real kittenz! The tortoiseshell that showed up on our deck almost on its deathbed last year haz babies. It was farther back in the cat thread. We nursed it back to health and made a "house" and fed her. She was VERY young, scared as hell of people and was nothing but skin and bones...eventually she came to like us. Now she loves us. Smile Anyway, she had kittehs.

Yep, Egregore, you were correct, those are only girl kittehs (tortoiseshell)
June 14, 2013, 08:12 PM
sigfreund
quote:
Originally posted by cjwagner:
Vota por un gato.

I wish cats would run for mayor—and city council—here.

6.4/93.6
June 14, 2013, 09:53 PM
sigmonkey
quote:
Originally posted by bean357:
i haz real kittenz! The tortoiseshell that showed up on our deck almost on its deathbed last year haz babies. It was farther back in the cat thread. We nursed it back to health and made a "house" and fed her. She was VERY young, scared as hell of people and was nothing but skin and bones...eventually she came to like us. Now she loves us. Smile Anyway, she had kittehs.

TTIWWOP Wink

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!
June 14, 2013, 10:06 PM
Swain0351

"Arguing with a fool is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, shit on the board, and strut around like it's victorious." ~Anonymous
June 14, 2013, 10:07 PM
SC_Mike

______________________________V_____________________________

Pugnabo liber maneat.
June 15, 2013, 10:29 AM
VeteranDefense
quote:
Originally posted by ScorpionBoy:
quote:
Originally posted by Stirek:

Dog bed. haha

Awesome!

VeteranDefense@gmail.com

“People shouldn't be afraid of their government. Governments should be afraid of their people.” - Alan Moore

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
VFW Post 3265
NRA Life Member

HK P2000, HK45C (NH), HK45C (DE), HK USPc 9mm, Glock 19 (AT)
June 15, 2013, 01:26 PM
maturins_rose

Stand and be true.

May God stand between you and harm, in all the dark places you must walk.

Be careful with your words and deeds. When all is said and done, they can only be forgiven, not forgotten.
June 15, 2013, 01:54 PM
Chach

June 15, 2013, 11:59 PM
matthew03
quote:
Originally posted by bean357:

Pics of those precious Torties are requested. I lost my 12 year old best pal Ashton last month and only another Tortiseshell will replace her, they have such eccentric personalities.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com
June 16, 2013, 10:46 AM
kz1000

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris
June 16, 2013, 11:25 AM
cjwagner

June 16, 2013, 09:53 PM
jmarv
quote:
Originally posted by matthew03:
Pics of those precious Torties are requested.

+1 I'd love to see pics of your Torties. Here's mine:

Joe
_______
P6, P226 .40, P232, SP2009 (Schwyz), P220 9mm (Geneva), P226 9mm (St. Gallen), P320SC