SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Actors/Actresses Who Were Typecast By a Single, Short Role They Played
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Actors/Actresses Who Were Typecast By a Single, Short Role They Played Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by brecaidra:
^Aw, c'mon now. A deputy and an apartment landlord aren't even close to the same thing.

Razz

He could have been a deputy, a landlord and a brain surgeon. I'm talking about the character traits of the roles he played.

If the criteria is the actor only played bad guys in westerns or the actress only played hookers, you're going to have a pretty short list.

Posts: 417 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: June 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Kelsey Grammer

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't know about typecasting but one actor that probably never can play another role

John Ratzenberger : Cliff Clavin

Ken

Posts: 1049 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: December 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post