SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    I suspect most of us talk to ourselves from time to time...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I suspect most of us talk to ourselves from time to time... Login/Join 
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted
My most frequently uttered phrase when surfing the innerwebz - especially Ewe Toob - is "You're an idiot!"

Yours?

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15264 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doubtful...
Picture of TomS
posted Hide Post
Unbelievable is often uttered with head shaking for a visual effect.

Best regards,

Tom

I have no comment at this time.

Posts: 3110 | Location: Coker Creek,TN | Registered: April 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
"Fucking Morons"

Posts: 5346 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Laugh or Die
posted Hide Post
I don't talk to myself...

That's what the dogs are for Razz

Posts: 10202 | Location: NC | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
It's ok, it's perfectly fine to talk to yourself.

However, if you catch yourself arguing with yourself, or asking "what did you just say" you'd probably need to see the shrink. Big Grin

Posts: 11860 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OKCGene:
It's ok, it's perfectly fine to talk to yourself.

However, if you catch yourself arguing with yourself, or asking "what did you just say" you'd probably need to see the shrink. Big Grin

Around my house, it's the only way to get any intelligent conversation! Razz

Posts: 15264 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I used to talk to myself often but I kept getting interrupted.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I talk to my cat. He gets me!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16116 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
"Fucking Morons"

This.

===
I would like to apologize to anyone I have *not* offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Posts: 2072 | Location: The Sticks in Wisconsin. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
The wife doesn't talk to herself, she talks with herself. Eek

I talk to the tv way too much.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8357 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
I drive from west Texas to central Florida once a month. Yes, I talk to myself, a lot. It's the best conversation. Big Grin

Posts: 13144 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of m1009
posted Hide Post
Depends, it’s either effing morons toward others, or at myself, you dumbass. Big Grin

Posts: 1127 | Registered: September 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When I do it, it's to have an intelligent conversation with someone !

Posts: 369 | Registered: January 07, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Our host is pretty lenient with language here (as long as it's not in the title) but I suspect if I repeated some of the things I say about other drivers even he might object...

Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
The wife doesn't talk to herself, she talks with herself. Eek

I talk to the tv way too much.

OMG! My wife YELLS at the TV, usually while watching one of her endless "news" programs. At least once a day I have to ask if she's yelling at the TV or for me.

The fact that her father was career Coast Guard and her first husband and I were both career Navy might give you a hint about the sort of adjectives that get used...

Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
I was telling myself that just the other day.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16378 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
When the homeless guy comes to beg, I like to start mumbling to myself.

Posts: 6176 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
This guy was always talking to himself.

w

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2706 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
Sometimes talking to yourself is the only way to get an intelligent conversation.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Web, nothing, as nothing surprises me anymore. People are now more interested in their virtual life than they are their real life.

I tend to talk to myself a lot while driving. All the phone surfing while driving I tend to end up yelling in my vehicles "you jack wagon fuck stick mother fucker" a whole lot. Every drive now is an exercise in futility.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12648 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post