SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Prime Music
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Prime Music Login/Join 
Picture of konata88
posted
I know it's been complained about before. But I'm just especially annoyed with the Prime Music apps. It's a little better on phone than on Apple TV.

But seriously, for as large as Amazon is and all their Prime members, they must be hiring the dumbest fuck sw developers they can find. I mean, just explicitly seeking out the dumbfucks, not just getting them by chance.

The Apple TV version of the app is just the most incredibly stupid and juvenile app. I think a fifth grader could write a better app. Version after version, zero improvements, zero feature adds. The phone version is a little better but leaves much to be desired.

If you use it, you know what I mean. This isn't just about the random shuffling of music. Each of the high level menus (My Music, Recents, etc) is just fucking dumb and worthless.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 13069 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
as is the no repeat, limited skip restrictions, they claimed they opened up more music but without Prime Premium music, you can't do a lot of things that you used to.

Same with TV, Books, $140 a year now too....

That Bezos Boat needs a lot more money to run.

Posts: 24165 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
I have cancelled the music subscription. Combo of I wasn't using it as much as initially, and realizing I wasn't because it was a shitty way to try to listen to music.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12641 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Get Spotify...

Posts: 34469 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:

as is the no repeat, limited skip restrictions, they claimed they opened up more music but without Prime Premium music, you can't do a lot of things that you used to.

Same with TV, Books, $140 a year now too....

That Bezos Boat needs a lot more money to run.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31340 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post