SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Thief Shoots FedEx Driver During Robbery - FedEx Driver Kills The Thief
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thief Shoots FedEx Driver During Robbery - FedEx Driver Kills The Thief Login/Join 
posted
This happened in Philadelphia. Even that dirtbag low life pro-criminal anti-cop DA Larry Krasner will have a hard time bringing any charges against the FedEx driver. Happened last night.

PHILADELPHIA, Pa. (CBS News) – Police say a FedEx driver in Philadelphia shot and killed a would-be robber.

The driver was making a delivery Tuesday night. That’s when he says a man tried to rob him at gunpoint and shot him in the stomach.

The driver says he pulled out his own weapon and returned fire.

The FedEx worker was able to drive himself to the emergency room and is expected to survive.

https://www.wkbn.com/news/nati...lls-would-be-robber/

Posts: 1072 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
Good on him. Of course we all know how this will end - driver will be fired by these geniuses for carrying while working, but that's way better than being dead.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12671 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
The driver should be given a bonus for getting that piece of shit out of society.

Posts: 9404 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Right in front of a pharmacy. I bet it was the holiday greeting cards that the thief was after. Big Grin

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Good for the FedEx driver! Yeah, I like to hear of scumbags getting shot.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9415 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
What are the odds Fedex will fire the driver. I'd be willing to bet dollars to donuts they have a no guns policy for their employees.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post