SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Slowwwwww shipping from Palmetto
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Slowwwwww shipping from Palmetto Login/Join 
posted
Anybody else have this issue? I've ordered from them before around Christmas when they were running some sales and it didn't seem to take as long and you'd think Christmas would be a busy time for them. I ordered a couple rifles from them a couple weeks ago and I still don't have them. Luckily, I have a tracking # finally sent to me on Friday so they'll be here eventually. Just seems like it took forever.

Posts: 1298 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah they are known for that. Good prices though. Just do not expect it in a hurry. There have been some threads before about this issue.

Posts: 17175 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
Pretty much a known issue, been discussed here before a few times. If you need it quick, go TGS, but if you can wait, Palmetto is good to go.

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2433 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
so you bought something special they have to build,don't fret they will get it built and shipped.
I used to buy from all the time the last couple of years but these days I am A/R poor Big Grin

Posts: 22407 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
It's been like that since the original panic.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got the mini mags I just ordered really quick, but actual gun parts seem to take longer.

Posts: 1168 | Registered: July 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
At least in my experience they pick up the telephone.......

Yes, on the slow side but anticipate before panic "gotta have now".

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8066 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 45 Cal:
so you bought something special they have to build,don't fret they will get it built and shipped.
I used to buy from all the time the last couple of years but these days I am A/R poor Big Grin

They didn't have to build anything. I ordered a couple Ruger AR556s.. I'm not pissed off, im just surprised it takes so long to ship because my other experiences with them seem to have shipped a lot faster.

Just checking if this was a fluke or a common thing because I've never had them be this slow before. I think I got my answer

Posts: 1298 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had posted about this earlier in the year.
Update:
Idiot mailman left lightweight package lying on my front porch. Wind blew the package behind my apartment and into the woods. Where I found it 2 months later during my annual after winter trash pickup. No damage to the item (P227 magazine) thanks to good shipping materials.
So it was not a case of slow shipping, but a case of USPS incompetence. The envelope style shipping wrapper could have been tucked under my heavy rubber door mat and been secure. Nah, too much work!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16004 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
Just visited PSA in Mt Pleasant. Picked up a souvenir. No shipping required. Decent folks, big retail store, good selection.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5041 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Been that way, I don't know, forever?

You'll get your stuff, usually, mostly packed, sometime in a month or two...

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kskelton:
Anybody else have this issue?

Nope... never. Razz

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Patience my friend,we are going as fast as we can.

Posts: 12575 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post