SIGforum
They are touch-up painting in the office - some seem to think it is a mustard gas attack

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/230601935/m/7440072054

November 30, 2018, 04:18 PM
jhe888
They are touch-up painting in the office - some seem to think it is a mustard gas attack
We had major renovations last month. They are in doing touch up today.

The women around here are complaining as if we have been gassed. You'd think the Huns had deployed the chlorine gas canisters by the way they act.

And it is latex paint, with odor suppressing additives. You can tell they are painting, but it is very minimal. They are lucky I am not in charge, because the office admin has let them go early.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.
November 30, 2018, 04:29 PM
cparktd
Ha! They should visit a site where Original Kilz is being SPRAYED on. ROUGH until the high kicks in...

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.
November 30, 2018, 04:50 PM
Ryanp225
Tell em that it's no worse than the stupid candles and air fresheners that they all seem to just have to cover their work areas with.
November 30, 2018, 05:12 PM
LS1 GTO
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
Tell em that it's no worse than the stupid candles and air fresheners sinking perfume that they all seem to just have to cover their work areas asses with.

FIFY. Big Grin

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

November 30, 2018, 05:18 PM
Georgeair
Good - all dem wimmens needed to get home to hit their nails with polish remover and then some new shade, all in a small room with a teary-eyed man.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

November 30, 2018, 09:27 PM
vthoky
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
Tell em that it's no worse than the stupid candles and air fresheners that they all seem to just have to cover their work areas with.

We have one of those ladies. Her office is known as "the gift shop."

But the factory itself won that battle last night -- an oven malfunctioned and heavily burnt four complete assemblies. The whole building stunk today, including the office area (which was being painted).

God bless America.
December 10, 2018, 06:04 AM
selogic
Every office has it's " drama queens ".
December 10, 2018, 06:10 AM
Mars_Attacks
Then there is the thermostat complainers.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.
December 10, 2018, 12:54 PM
Redleg06
I once notified all the employees in the building that pest control would be spraying over the weekend. Monday at 8 am the building manager told me that the pest control company had rescheduled for two weeks later. At 8:30 I had a lady drop by to complain about the horrible insecticide odor. When I told her that they hadn't sprayed she said well somethkkng was making her ill. About that time my eyes started to water...from HER perfume!

"Cedat Fortuna Peritis"