SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Micro compacts
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Micro compacts Login/Join 
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
Appreciate the offer! Ima get one eventually. Smile

Posts: 11352 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I both agree and disagree with the OP. I don't believe in hanging shit off a micro-compact gun whose entire raison d'être is to be little. I do use AIWB carry exclusively.

Posts: 27835 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The little micro Holosun 507K mounted on the 365 is a game changer. As Pedro mentions above it is almost not noticeable on the gun or in the holster, but for fast target acquisition and low light engagements it is a game changer.

I have at least three friends who have started shooting this configuration in IDPA carry optics division periodically and are actually competitive with the setup. (technically they are using the 356XL with the 507K, but concept is the same plus .5 inch)

Posts: 1994 | Location: DFW Texas | Registered: March 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post